Balls Deep in this MoFo: BYU vs BSU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Commando
    Explosivo
    • Feb 2009
    • 20748

    #151
    Are our DBs not allowed to run? Are they gassed already? Is it the plastic rug? Everyone's tiptoeing around gingerly like they're afraid to fall down. No hustle out there. Amazing.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

    Comment

    • USUC
      Chronic Poseur
      • Apr 2010
      • 8791

      #152
      I have never seen a team so bad at getting pressure on the QB. To heel with Crowton level, this is FCS level. And not a FCS playoff team.

      Comment

      • San Juan Sun
        Kicked to the curb
        • Dec 2009
        • 9214

        #153
        LOL. Lesser Jeurgens has a kick return left set up and he runs in front of all his blocking.
        "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

        - Ty Cobb

        Comment

        • LiveCoug
          LA Ute loves me
          • Nov 2008
          • 18488

          #154
          Well that was nice, but of course a flag on the play. Lovely.

          Comment

          • Flystripper
            Degenerate Gambler
            • Nov 2008
            • 14089

            #155
            Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
            How did the defense on Bronco coached team get some unbelievably bad? Blows my mind.
            Same way it got so bad when he gave the reigns to hill.
            Dyslexics are teople poo...

            Comment

            • SCcoug
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 7625

              #156
              Flag of course.

              Comment

              • LiveCoug
                LA Ute loves me
                • Nov 2008
                • 18488

                #157
                Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                Well that was nice, but of course a flag on the play. Lovely.
                Play stands. Glory be.

                Comment

                • Commando
                  Explosivo
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 20748

                  #158
                  Woooo!!!! TD.
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                  Comment

                  • Flystripper
                    Degenerate Gambler
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 14089

                    #159
                    Nice play
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

                    Comment

                    • USUC
                      Chronic Poseur
                      • Apr 2010
                      • 8791

                      #160
                      Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                      Same way it got so bad when he gave the reigns to hill.
                      This is surely worse, right?

                      Comment

                      • Commando
                        Explosivo
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 20748

                        #161
                        'Kid from Blackfoot coming home.' Blackfoot is Cougar country, bitches.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                        Comment

                        • MarkGrace
                          Grooveshark dick tease
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 31546

                          #162
                          Meh. They'll score on two plays here.
                          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                          Comment

                          • MarkGrace
                            Grooveshark dick tease
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 31546

                            #163
                            Pearson basically matched his season total in receiving yards on that one play.
                            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                            Comment

                            • TripletDaddy
                              sweet triple
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 58186

                              #164
                              #TeamDa'Rick
                              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • Flystripper
                                Degenerate Gambler
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 14089

                                #165
                                Stop would be nice
                                Dyslexics are teople poo...

                                Comment

                                Working...