Week 6: The Reckoning

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LiveCoug
    LA Ute loves me
    • Nov 2008
    • 18489

    #151
    Addicted To Quack
    ‏@AddictedToQuack
    Alabama, Oklahoma, Texas A&M, Stanford, Wisconsin... we'll get the first round of beers. BYU? You're driving. Let's go.

    Comment

    • Blueintheface
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2009
      • 15382

      #152
      Lol. Take another player off the Heisman watch list. What a moran.
      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

      "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

      Comment

      • Joe Public
        8.1 YPC
        • Apr 2011
        • 8533

        #153
        Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        We don't have a UCLA fan so I think Utah loses in heart breaking style.
        Northwestern had a nice win against Wisconsin.
        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

        "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

        Comment

        • Commando
          Explosivo
          • Feb 2009
          • 20748

          #154
          HFN- you so nailed this thread title. Yes it has been mentioned and discussed, but. Wow. I think that's almost too much pressure for next week.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

          Comment

          • HuskyFreeNorthwest
            Time to camp
            • Nov 2008
            • 26082

            #155
            Originally posted by Commando View Post
            HFN- you so nailed this thread title. Yes it has been mentioned and discussed, but. Wow. I think that's almost too much pressure for next week.
            I am merely a humble supporter of the weekly thread movement, at war with the allegedly lovable MarkGrace and his desire for a season thread only, the great Coach is the namer of the thread.

            I did predict upset though.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

            Comment

            • USUC
              Chronic Poseur
              • Apr 2010
              • 8803

              #156
              Holy shit. Utah is going to pull this off. I'm working from home Monday.

              Comment

              • MartyFunkhouser
                Disciple of RNGesus
                • Nov 2008
                • 18762

                #157
                Originally posted by USUC View Post
                Holy shit. Utah is going to pull this off. I'm working from home Monday.
                They won't, but I can see how you are worried.

                Thompson should be the starter going forward. He can't pass, but neither can Wilson. Thompson at least gives you something with his running ability.
                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                --Kendrick Lamar

                Comment

                • USUC
                  Chronic Poseur
                  • Apr 2010
                  • 8803

                  #158
                  Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                  They won't, but I can see how you are worried.

                  Thompson should be the starter going forward. He can't pass, but neither can Wilson. Thompson at least gives you something with his running ability.
                  You are the topper of Utes. Utah has this. Relax and enjoy it.

                  Comment

                  • Bo Diddley
                    Senior
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 18808

                    #159
                    Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                    They won't, but I can see how you are worried.

                    Thompson should be the starter going forward. He can't pass, but neither can Wilson. Thompson at least gives you something with his running ability.
                    Just don't get your hopes up too high, and enjoy it while it lasts. #runningquarterbackwillbreakhislegandyourheart

                    Comment

                    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                      Time to camp
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 26082

                      #160
                      Originally posted by USUC View Post
                      You are the topper of Utes. Utah has this. Relax and enjoy it.
                      If his wife ever lets him watch non-Syracuse sports again he's going to be pissed you said that.
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

                      Comment

                      • MartyFunkhouser
                        Disciple of RNGesus
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 18762

                        #161
                        Originally posted by USUC View Post
                        You are the topper of Utes. Utah has this. Relax and enjoy it.
                        I'm pessimistic for a reason. 93 yard TD, it was fun while it lasted.
                        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                        --Kendrick Lamar

                        Comment

                        • USUC
                          Chronic Poseur
                          • Apr 2010
                          • 8803

                          #162
                          Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                          I'm pessimistic for a reason. 93 yard TD, it was fun while it lasted.
                          You're in the PAC-12. It could be worse.
                          Last edited by USUC; 10-04-2014, 10:22 PM.

                          Comment

                          • Donuthole
                            Official Outgayer
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 25273

                            #163
                            Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                            They won't, but I can see how you are worried.

                            Thompson should be the starter going forward. He can't pass, but neither can Wilson. Thompson at least gives you something with his running ability.
                            I think you had a better chance at going bowling before you inserted Lance Pendleton. You should just trust me on this.
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                            There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                            Comment

                            • LiveCoug
                              LA Ute loves me
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 18489

                              #164
                              10 sacks? Are you kidding me?

                              Comment

                              • USUC
                                Chronic Poseur
                                • Apr 2010
                                • 8803

                                #165
                                LOL at UCLA.

                                Comment

                                Working...