Golfing, Boating, Burgers with fried eggs: BYU @ Texas

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • The_Tick
    Made something of myself
    • Nov 2008
    • 7297

    #526
    Originally posted by lambdacoug View Post
    6-0 is an uncomfortable lead.
    Agreed.

    Comment

    • San Juan Sun
      Kicked to the curb
      • Dec 2009
      • 9214

      #527
      Originally posted by lambdacoug View Post
      6-0 is an uncomfortable lead.
      FIFY
      "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

      - Ty Cobb

      Comment

      • MarkGrace
        Grooveshark dick tease
        • Dec 2008
        • 31546

        #528
        Originally posted by Commando View Post
        Not sure, actually- just patrolling Twitter.

        https://twitter.com/BYUGameNotes/sta...19738028871681
        Announcers said Davis so I went with it, but several on CB seem to think it was Blackmon.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

        Comment

        • Clark Addison
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 10316

          #529
          Originally posted by Parrot Head View Post
          Some of us have stake conference. And with that, I am out of town and have ended up in some unfortunate place without FS1.
          You are supposed to be at Stake Conference to make up for me! :-(

          Comment

          • San Juan Sun
            Kicked to the curb
            • Dec 2009
            • 9214

            #530
            Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
            You are supposed to be at Stake Conference to make up for me! :-(
            It's OK. They don't take attendance.
            "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

            - Ty Cobb

            Comment

            • The_Tick
              Made something of myself
              • Nov 2008
              • 7297

              #531
              Roster says Blackmon is 19.

              Comment

              • Clark Addison
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 10316

                #532
                Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                It's OK. They don't take attendance.
                Just concerned with karma/blessings/curses.

                Comment

                • ewth8tr
                  Reverend of Irreverence
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 2347

                  #533
                  Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                  Announcers said Davis so I went with it, but several on CB seem to think it was Blackmon.
                  It was definately Blackmon, announcers mistook the 19 for 15.
                  "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

                  Comment

                  • MarkGrace
                    Grooveshark dick tease
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 31546

                    #534
                    Alright, here we go. If we can score two TD's this half I think we have a good shot at a win.
                    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                    Comment

                    • MartyFunkhouser
                      Disciple of RNGesus
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 18763

                      #535
                      Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                      Alright, here we go. If we can score two TD's this half I think we have a good shot at a win.
                      You really think Texas can site 20 points of byu's defense.
                      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                      --Kendrick Lamar

                      Comment

                      • San Juan Sun
                        Kicked to the curb
                        • Dec 2009
                        • 9214

                        #536
                        Checked shaggybevo at the half. They are in meltdown mode.
                        "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                        - Ty Cobb

                        Comment

                        • MarkGrace
                          Grooveshark dick tease
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 31546

                          #537
                          This game does feel an uncomfortable amount like the last visit to Texas though.
                          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                          Comment

                          • MarkGrace
                            Grooveshark dick tease
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 31546

                            #538
                            Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                            You really think Texas can site 20 points of byu's defense.
                            Yes
                            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                            Comment

                            • San Juan Sun
                              Kicked to the curb
                              • Dec 2009
                              • 9214

                              #539
                              Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                              Yes
                              Absolutely right.

                              Lame of funk to try and jedi mind trick us into thinking this is in the bag.
                              "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                              - Ty Cobb

                              Comment

                              • Clark Addison
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 10316

                                #540
                                I like the way Algernon is playing

                                Comment

                                Working...