Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jimbo MF McMahon.....Deserves his own thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by USUC View Post
    Maybe they do it for the USU game? I wonder if its already been planned out.
    This is my guess. That is the royal blue game. I know that most (if not all) games where BYU has worn royal blue over the past few years have been for a reason.

Comment

USU game it is:

I purchased plane tickets to be at the Utah State game in early October because Jimmy Mac told me he’s being honored at that game.
      http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8...due-honor.html
      "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Dang it. Was hoping for a Saturday game so I could be there.

This should be great.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Some great stories in that article. And kudos to Holmoe for cracking the whip on him.
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Remember his comment 30+ years ago that the best view he'd ever had of Provo was in his rear view mirror? Someone should hire Martha Reeves and the Vandellas to perform as he makes his entrance onto the field "Oh Jimmy Mack, when are you coming back?" Tonight, bitches! Welcome home.

I may have to make a second trip to Provo.

Comment

Do you think they'll ask him go speak in Phood Saturday after usu?
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                Do you think they'll ask him go speak in Phood Saturday after usu?
                Can't speak in P hood without a graduate degree.
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

It's Official!!

Tom Holmoe twitter!

It's official... @JimMcMahon #9 will have his jersey retired @ USU game and go into BYU HOF. Much love Jimmy Mac!

:rockon2:

Comment

Comment

No smiley adequately expresses how awesome this is. Best halftime EVER!
                      Not that, sickos.

Comment

Fantastic news. That will be fun.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

That is great for Jimbo and I also think great for BYU.

Comment

That would be great if we beat them 70-46
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

We are coming out for Parents Weekend and had already bought tickets. Just hope can see the ceremony from our seats. Really looking forward to my first home BYU game.

Comment

Originally posted by OceanBlue View Post
                                We are coming out for Parents Weekend and had already bought tickets. Just hope can see the ceremony from our seats. Really looking forward to my first home BYU game.
                                Ever?

Comment

Working...
                                X