• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    Huh why?
    Hurt his knee on the last drive vs. SC.
    "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Doubtful. And one thing about Utah, they don't complain about injuries. They just roll up their sleeves and get back to work.
      "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

• That's too bad. I liked his interviews. Always had a big smile on his face.

Well, if the Utes lose out they will have an excuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
          Hey, I am just paraphrasing Whittingham. Perhaps you missed his post-game comments last week.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Hey, I am just paraphrasing Whittingham. Perhaps you missed his post-game comments last week.
            Little did he know that he wasn't rolling his eyes at JL, but at KW. Deep down, he really does bleed blue.
            "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
            "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
            This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
            "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
            "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
              Little did he know that he wasn't rolling his eyes at JL, but at KW. Deep down, he really does bleed blue.
              As does Kyle, so they have that in common.
              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

I saw it. You still get the as a response. I know what you are doing and that is the most appropriate response for your comment.
                "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Doubtful. And one thing about Utah, they don't complain about injuries. They just roll up their sleeves and get back to work.

Dres is the first major offensive injury of the year and it's a killer. We're pretty banged up on defense (down a starting safety, both starting dbs, and at least one starting linebacker, maybe two). But, like you said, back to work!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                    Hurt his knee on the last drive vs. SC.
                    i dont even remember him being involved in that last drive. Did he catch the first pass after Utah took over on downs?
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• I was impressed with KW's fortitude and overall sunny disposition. I guess Hot Lunch didn't like the quote.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post

Dres is the first major offensive injury of the year and it's a killer. We're pretty banged up on defense (down a starting safety, both starting dbs, and at least one starting linebacker, maybe two). But, like you said, back to work!
                        Utah still has an excellent defense. I am jealous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post

Don't you have some other guy who runs really fast and can drop passes?

Comment

I was impressed with KW's fortitude and overall sunny disposition. I guess Hot Lunch didn't like the quote.
                            He shouldn't have made it (the statement) since it was an obvious jab. Bronco and Kyle at times act like teenage girls.

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              i dont even remember him being involved in that last drive. Did he catch the first pass after Utah took over on downs?
                              He wasn't involved. The only option on that play was the out to Clay. He did have a catch on that drive. I actually think it was when the USC defender slammed him to the ground. The crowd was pissed and the boo birds came out but it was a legal tackle. This actually makes me wonder when it really was hurt. Maybe another celebration catastrophe after clay caught the pass.
                              "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

• Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                                Don't you have some other guy who runs really fast and can drop passes?
                                Yes we do. Utah doesn't beat Ucla without an amazing catch by Dres though. Dres does have the case of the drops that have hurt us many times. He also has come up big many times in his career as well. He will be missed.
                                "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Working...
                                X