2014 College Football Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    Last time I saw him run, he was pretty fast!
    Kentucky Derby?
    "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

Comment

Originally posted by ewth8tr View Post
      Kentucky Derby?
      Minnesota

Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wally View Post
        That is not how I look in real life.
        Now?
        wally.jpg
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by ewth8tr View Post
          Kentucky Derby?
          A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
            Now?
            [ATTACH]4053[/ATTACH]
            Damn.

Comment

So the new Husky uniforms are pretty terrible. Not Oregon uniform or basketball court terrible, but pretty bad. Frost textured helmets?
              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                So the new Husky uniforms are pretty terrible. Not Oregon uniform or basketball court terrible, but pretty bad. Frost textured helmets?
                Frozen is a pretty popular movie.
                Not that, sickos.

Comment

I love Dabo.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/dabo-sw...ry?id=23438773
                  *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                    So the new Husky uniforms are pretty terrible. Not Oregon uniform
                    LOL, that's truth. I wonder how SU is taking this snapshot in time where Washington is trying as hard as they can to be Oregon, and failing?
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

Taj Griffin announcing today. Will it be Oregon or Georgia? SC has an outside shot because of Edoga's commit earlier this week. This kid will be good.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        Taj Griffin announcing today. Will it be Oregon or Georgia? SC has an outside shot because of Edoga's commit earlier this week. This kid will be good.
                        You called trouble with Seastrunk and greatness with DAT, I'm looking forward go another correct DDD prediction!
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

That is a great commit. SC didn't really have a strong shot at him. What is more interesting is either school poaching such a highly ranked recruit out of SEC territory. When was the last time that happened? Joe McKnight?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            That is a great commit. SC didn't really have a strong shot at him. What is more interesting is either school poaching such a highly ranked recruit out of SEC territory. When was the last time that happened? Joe McKnight?
                            Jarvis Jones I think. He ended up back in Georgia though because USC wouldn't clear him after he broke his neck.
                            "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Saban trolling Luckeye fans while visiting Ohio

http://msn.foxsports.com/college-foo...c-teams-050114

Alabama coach Nick Saban was in Ohio Wednesday evening for a speaking engagement, and he was asked a simple question by an Ohio State fan:
                              How long will it take the Big Ten to get up to SEC standards?

"I'm going to be politically correct on this one," Saban said before considering his answer.

The answer, stated in a round-about way, was simple: If you want to be like the SEC, then you need to recruit like the SEC.

"I think we have a little bit of an advantage when it comes to the recruiting base we have in the Southeast," Saban told those in attendance.

sigpic

Comment

PAC 12 complaining about SEC scheduling, also throwing shade at B12's lack of conference championship game

http://msn.foxsports.com/arizona/sto...chedule-050214

Graham took it a step further, saying he would like to see all power conferences play a nine-game conference schedule and a conference championship game. A conference title game, Graham argued, can be a disadvantage to the teams that do play in them.

"You could be in a situation where you're undefeated and you go to the conference championship game and you lose," Graham said. "Then you could not be in the four-team playoff, and a team that doesn't have a conference championship game doesn't have to play it and therefore they're in."

Further, Graham suggested it would make sense in the future for an expanded College Football Playoff to include an automatic bid for teams that win their conference championship games.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X