X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCS Busters 2009?

http://insider.espn.go.com/espn/blog...=feldman_bruce
    *Banned*

why do sportswriters always like to preface Oklahoma with "mighty"? Don't they realize it connotes Casey at bat and a cartoon mouse and such?

Is it true what he says about y'all's Oline next year?

Comment

I don't think it's all that bad. The O-line usually is good no matter what just from the depth and tradition there from our recruiting pool.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
        I don't think it's all that bad. The O-line usually is good no matter what just from the depth and tradition there from our recruiting pool.
        Well, regardless of recruiting standards, a young OL is never a good OL. That's why we're sitting ducks for the longhorns this year.

Comment

Why not? If the BYU beats OK, it'll have the inside track.

Besides, Utah only likes to go to BCS bowls played in odd-numbered years.
          "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
          -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
            Well, regardless of recruiting standards, a young OL is never a good OL. That's why we're sitting ducks for the longhorns this year.
            Our O-line lost a lot of starts but the new O-line has seen starts. A few started before their missions and one was a starter last year. Given that, and they offensive system we run, Hall should be able to get the ball out on time from the shotgun. Where the Oline will hurt us is in the run game. I doubt we will be able to run effectively.

Comment

Working...
            X