Wisci Sour: BYU vs. Idaho State in the Hangover Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cougjunkie
    *Banned*
    • Nov 2008
    • 23223

    #76
    The sweats and layers have been laid out. I am ready!

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    *Banned*

    Comment

    • FN Phat
      I ♥ gateway sex
      • Feb 2009
      • 8691

      #77
      What sweatshirt are you wearing with this?




      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I'm your huckleberry.


      "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

      Comment

      • kccougar
        9262
        • Nov 2008
        • 7020

        #78
        I may end up looking just as ridiculous. The only water-resistant pants I own are some fairly bulky ski/snowboard pants. I will probably wear them anyway.
        "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

        Comment

        • Sizzle
          #ThisIsY
          • Nov 2008
          • 9004

          #79
          Wisci Sour: BYU vs. Idaho State in the Hangover Game

          Predictions: Hine runs a kick back. KVN blocks a kick today. Jamaal scores 3 TDs.

          Comment

          • San Juan Sun
            Kicked to the curb
            • Dec 2009
            • 9214

            #80
            Hine is so solid in the return game.
            "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

            - Ty Cobb

            Comment

            • LiveCoug
              LA Ute loves me
              • Nov 2008
              • 18488

              #81
              Prediction: announced attendance 53k. Actual attendance 30k.

              Comment

              • Sizzle
                #ThisIsY
                • Nov 2008
                • 9004

                #82
                Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                Predictions: Hine runs a kick back. KVN blocks a kick today. Jamaal scores 3 TDs.
                There is one.

                Comment

                • San Juan Sun
                  Kicked to the curb
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 9214

                  #83
                  Ridley on the fade = 0% chance of success. Better to throw to his back shoulder.
                  "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                  - Ty Cobb

                  Comment

                  • LiveCoug
                    LA Ute loves me
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 18488

                    #84
                    Actually, crowd is much better than I thought.

                    Comment

                    • Coach McGuirk
                      1
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 12109

                      #85
                      Seats not as empty as I thought. My 8 year old is there with my dad celebrating the seniors. Proud I raised that boy right, the weather didn't even phase him.

                      Comment

                      • smokymountainrain
                        Impressive Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 22593

                        #86
                        Impressive defense, BYU!
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

                        Comment

                        • San Juan Sun
                          Kicked to the curb
                          • Dec 2009
                          • 9214

                          #87
                          Loud ISU crowd. Lots of screaming.
                          "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                          - Ty Cobb

                          Comment

                          • San Juan Sun
                            Kicked to the curb
                            • Dec 2009
                            • 9214

                            #88
                            Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                            Impressive defense, BYU!
                            #killerinstinct
                            "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                            - Ty Cobb

                            Comment

                            • LiveCoug
                              LA Ute loves me
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 18488

                              #89
                              LOL @ us

                              Comment

                              • LiveCoug
                                LA Ute loves me
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 18488

                                #90
                                Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                                Loud ISU crowd. Lots of screaming.
                                That screaming is all the same one lady.

                                Comment

                                Working...