The Official BH Roberts In Disguise Thread: BYU v. MTSU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LiveCoug
    LA Ute loves me
    • Nov 2008
    • 18488

    #241
    They have put the ball on the ground 5 times. 5 times. 5.

    Nice run by Taysom there.

    Comment

    • The_Douger
      Athletic Supporter
      • Jun 2012
      • 5413

      #242
      Originally posted by USUC View Post
      ACL injuries are a bitch
      I don't know his injury history, but that guy is not a good player out there.

      There's no reason for this sloppiness on offense today. We've put the ball on the ground like six times.
      Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

      Comment

      • MarkGrace
        Grooveshark dick tease
        • Dec 2008
        • 31546

        #243
        Apo with as many receptions this half as the previous three games.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

        Comment

        • smokymountainrain
          Impressive Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 22593

          #244
          Jorgensen unblocked with a free shot on the RB, still misses the tackle. Next play, he blitzes and falls down when the blocker picks him up. Awesome.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

          Comment

          • Commando
            Explosivo
            • Feb 2009
            • 20748

            #245
            Man if not for those 2 fumbles within the 2 yard line, I bet we see a whole lotta Olsen this game. We may, still. We're gonna run roughshod the rest of the way-- their D is already gassed.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

            Comment

            • MarkGrace
              Grooveshark dick tease
              • Dec 2008
              • 31546

              #246
              Looked like a late hit.
              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

              Comment

              • MarkGrace
                Grooveshark dick tease
                • Dec 2008
                • 31546

                #247
                231 yards in the 2nd quarter.
                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                Comment

                • LiveCoug
                  LA Ute loves me
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 18488

                  #248
                  This game should be 35-3... Hit em hard in the 4th quarter. We need an old fashioned butt whooping.

                  Comment

                  • MarkGrace
                    Grooveshark dick tease
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 31546

                    #249
                    Hine apparently had his bell rung and was out for the count. Preliminary report is he is OK but will not return to this game.
                    Well that's too bad.
                    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                    Comment

                    • LiveCoug
                      LA Ute loves me
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 18488

                      #250
                      8/9 passing is better than 35%, right?

                      Comment

                      • Commando
                        Explosivo
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 20748

                        #251
                        Yeah that Hine hit was textbook concussion. Damn it.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                        Comment

                        • SCcoug
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 7625

                          #252
                          Nice completion percentage and yards per attempt. 8-9, 96 yrds, 10.7 ypa.

                          Comment

                          • Commando
                            Explosivo
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 20748

                            #253
                            Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                            8/9 passing is better than 35%, right?
                            A combo of poor passing D and no Hoffman and the D scared shitless of the scramble = Taysom playing loose and confident!
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                            Comment

                            • Blueintheface
                              Senior Member
                              • Sep 2009
                              • 15382

                              #254
                              help me Nick Hurtz. you're my only hope!
                              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                              "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                              Comment

                              • SCcoug
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 7625

                                #255
                                Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                                help me Nick Hurtz. you're my only hope!
                                Um...

                                Comment

                                Working...