Messing with Texas: UT @ BYU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • smokymountainrain
    Impressive Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 22593

    #526
    Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
    Great catch by Davis.
    True. The coverage wasn't bad and he did a great job to hang on there.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

    Comment

    • Flystripper
      Degenerate Gambler
      • Nov 2008
      • 14089

      #527
      Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      Pretty good coverage.

      Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
      Yeah just a great throw and catch.
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

      Comment

      • Commando
        Explosivo
        • Feb 2009
        • 20748

        #528
        Originally posted by Surfah View Post
        Daniel was there, just needs to find the ball.
        Yep. Just needed to give him ten down low right there.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

        Comment

        • Commando
          Explosivo
          • Feb 2009
          • 20748

          #529
          You know what Texas' defense is probably thinking? 'YOU SCORED TOO FAST'
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

          Comment

          • LiveCoug
            LA Ute loves me
            • Nov 2008
            • 18488

            #530
            You idiot. Don't block in the back!

            Comment

            • lambdacoug
              Junior Member
              • Oct 2011
              • 3981

              #531
              Seriously stupid block...
              Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
              - Howard Aiken

              Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
              - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

              Comment

              • SCcoug
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 7625

                #532
                Dumb block in the back on that return.

                Comment

                • Joe Public
                  8.1 YPC
                  • Apr 2011
                  • 8524

                  #533
                  Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                  Pretty good coverage.

                  Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
                  Yep.
                  "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                  "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                  Comment

                  • USUC
                    Chronic Poseur
                    • Apr 2010
                    • 8791

                    #534
                    Wtf was he doing?

                    Comment

                    • San Juan Sun
                      Kicked to the curb
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 9214

                      #535
                      25 yard penalty on whoever the hell #6 is.
                      "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                      - Ty Cobb

                      Comment

                      • SCcoug
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 7625

                        #536
                        Thank goodness for that late flag.

                        Comment

                        • San Juan Sun
                          Kicked to the curb
                          • Dec 2009
                          • 9214

                          #537
                          Arm strength is not Hill's problem.
                          "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                          - Ty Cobb

                          Comment

                          • SCcoug
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 7625

                            #538
                            THank goodness fo that false start.

                            Comment

                            • SCcoug
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 7625

                              #539
                              Leading their way to fame!

                              Comment

                              • Commando
                                Explosivo
                                • Feb 2009
                                • 20748

                                #540
                                Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                                Leading their way to fame!
                                *Winning her way to fame.
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                                Comment

                                Working...