Messing with Texas: UT @ BYU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Surfah
    Where's Wallace?
    • Nov 2008
    • 33726

    #406
    Anae learned from last week. Thank God.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

    Comment

    • Flystripper
      Degenerate Gambler
      • Nov 2008
      • 14089

      #407
      No gfgh now
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

      Comment

      • smokymountainrain
        Impressive Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 22593

        #408
        Williams!
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

        Comment

        • Omaha 680
          Senior Member
          • Jul 2011
          • 11181

          #409
          Good grief Williams.

          Comment

          • Surfah
            Where's Wallace?
            • Nov 2008
            • 33726

            #410
            Originally posted by Surfah View Post
            Love that stiff arm. JDub is going to break one. If the defense can handle business right here that Texas defense will be sucking wind and Williams will run a long ways.
            I am an effing prophet.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

            Comment

            • lambdacoug
              Junior Member
              • Oct 2011
              • 3981

              #411
              Texas D is beyond gassed
              Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
              - Howard Aiken

              Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
              - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

              Comment

              • MarkGrace
                Grooveshark dick tease
                • Dec 2008
                • 31546

                #412
                Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                Love that stiff arm. JDub is going to break one. If the defense can handle business right here that Texas defense will be sucking wind and Williams will run a long ways.
                Bump
                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                Comment

                • Portland Ute
                  Junior Member
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 5647

                  #413
                  LOL@Texas' defense.

                  Comment

                  • Omaha 680
                    Senior Member
                    • Jul 2011
                    • 11181

                    #414
                    Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                    No gfgh now
                    They learned their lesson from the end of the first half last week.

                    Comment

                    • Flystripper
                      Degenerate Gambler
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 14089

                      #415
                      Holy fucking hell we are going to rush for over 500
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

                      Comment

                      • CardiacCoug
                        вот так штука
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 11013

                        #416
                        Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                        I am an effing prophet.
                        Nice call.

                        Texas D faking injuries now.

                        Comment

                        • Pheidippides
                          Liberal Feminazi
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 14759

                          #417
                          I mean, holy effing crap! What did these guys eat? 324 rushing yards?!?!?
                          Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                          Comment

                          • smokymountainrain
                            Impressive Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 22593

                            #418
                            If they can punch it in before half right here, this game will be over.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

                            Comment

                            • San Juan Sun
                              Kicked to the curb
                              • Dec 2009
                              • 9214

                              #419
                              Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                              I am an effing prophet.
                              "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                              - Ty Cobb

                              Comment

                              • FMCoug
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 6825

                                #420
                                Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                                Holy fucking hell we are going to rush for over 500
                                Go with what works. If we can't pass worth a damn.

                                Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4
                                "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

                                Comment

                                Working...