Messing with Texas: UT @ BYU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • San Juan Sun
    Kicked to the curb
    • Dec 2009
    • 9214

    #241
    Fua!
    "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

    - Ty Cobb

    Comment

    • LiveCoug
      LA Ute loves me
      • Nov 2008
      • 18488

      #242
      Love our D.

      Comment

      • HuskyFreeNorthwest
        Time to camp
        • Nov 2008
        • 26082

        #243
        Love the aggressiveness of the D.

        I feel like any kicker should be hit every time he comes on the field, so no objection here.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

        Comment

        • San Juan Sun
          Kicked to the curb
          • Dec 2009
          • 9214

          #244
          Texas has a good punter.
          "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

          - Ty Cobb

          Comment

          • LiveCoug
            LA Ute loves me
            • Nov 2008
            • 18488

            #245
            Taysom is very not accurate. O line still blows.

            Comment

            • Flystripper
              Degenerate Gambler
              • Nov 2008
              • 14089

              #246
              Bad pass
              Dyslexics are teople poo...

              Comment

              • SCcoug
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 7625

                #247
                Nice tackle.

                Comment

                • LiveCoug
                  LA Ute loves me
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 18488

                  #248
                  That should be there all night.

                  Comment

                  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                    Time to camp
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 26082

                    #249
                    Poop.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

                    Comment

                    • SCcoug
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 7625

                      #250
                      Well suck.

                      Comment

                      • Flystripper
                        Degenerate Gambler
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 14089

                        #251
                        Well the corner was finally tested and they failed.
                        Dyslexics are teople poo...

                        Comment

                        • pellegrino
                          miserere me
                          • Jan 2009
                          • 12100

                          #252
                          I'll be the first to point out that Texas still hasn't gotten a first down.
                          Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                          God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                          Alessandro Manzoni

                          Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

                          pelagius

                          Comment

                          • LiveCoug
                            LA Ute loves me
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 18488

                            #253
                            Povey is just not up to covering Davis

                            Comment

                            • smokymountainrain
                              Impressive Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 22593

                              #254
                              20 yard cushion, bites on a simple fake and it's all over.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

                              Comment

                              • USUC
                                Chronic Poseur
                                • Apr 2010
                                • 8790

                                #255
                                That is a problem. That changes our defensive scheme now.

                                Comment

                                Working...