HFN with the greatest play in BYU history

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kccougar
    9262
    • Nov 2008
    • 7020

    #1

    HFN with the greatest play in BYU history

    I'll link it when it goes online, but Blaine Fowler just capped off the 50 greatest plays show with HFN's Harline banner story.
    "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV
  • Surfah
    Where's Wallace?
    • Nov 2008
    • 33726

    #2
    Originally posted by kccougar View Post
    I'll link it when it goes online, but Blaine Fowler just capped off the 50 greatest plays show with HFN's Harline banner story.
    That still cracks me up. Legend.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

    Comment

    • SCcoug
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 7625

      #3
      For any who missed it back in the day.

      http://www.cougarboard.com/board/mes...tml?id=2940682

      Comment

      • cougjunkie
        *Banned*
        • Nov 2008
        • 23223

        #4
        Fowler was relaying the story from Frank Dolce. Dolce said he got off the bus heard the screaming and saw the banner. He thought wow what great fans we have. Then he looks at the sign and said all he could do was shake his head and laugh. He thought it was pretty funny.

        Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
        *Banned*

        Comment

        • Commando
          Explosivo
          • Feb 2009
          • 20748

          #5
          At 49:30...
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

          Comment

          • HuskyFreeNorthwest
            Time to camp
            • Nov 2008
            • 26082

            #6
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

            Comment

            • Pheidippides
              Liberal Feminazi
              • Nov 2008
              • 14759

              #7
              I still need to repent for thinking that was stupid at the time. Boy was I wrong.
              Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

              Comment

              • kccougar
                9262
                • Nov 2008
                • 7020

                #8
                Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                I have that Lavell poster in my garage. "Find Happiness. Wear Blue."
                "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

                Comment

                • BGRTHNUMEGO
                  Junior Member
                  • May 2010
                  • 3670

                  #9
                  Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                  Fowler was relaying the story from Frank Dolce. Dolce said he got off the bus heard the screaming and saw the banner. He thought wow what great fans we have. Then he looks at the sign and said all he could do was shake his head and laugh. He thought it was pretty funny.

                  Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
                  Also said it was pouring rain. I can't wait to hear the legend of this story in 5 more years. "And then we stepped off the plane, and there's Harline holding up this sign that says "I'm still open".

                  Comment

                  • FN Phat
                    I ♥ gateway sex
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 8691

                    #10
                    This whole time I was envisioning HFN with his yellow Amish beard holding the sign. I am disappointed.
                    I'm your huckleberry.


                    "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

                    Comment

                    • bluegoose
                      7th round draft pick
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 4121

                      #11
                      Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
                      This whole time I was envisioning HFN with his yellow Amish beard holding the sign. I am disappointed.
                      Did you open the link to the CB post? Not totally Amish, but certainly has an early Brethren feel to it.

                      Comment

                      • Indy Coug
                        Heartless Bastard
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 18747

                        #12
                        Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
                        This whole time I was envisioning HFN with his yellow Amish beard holding the sign. I am disappointed.
                        It's Mennonite, you putz.
                        Everything in life is an approximation.

                        http://twitter.com/CougarStats

                        Comment

                        • Joe Public
                          8.1 YPC
                          • Apr 2011
                          • 8533

                          #13
                          Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                          I had no idea that was you until reading this thread. Hilarious.
                          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                          "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                          Comment

                          • MarkGrace
                            Grooveshark dick tease
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 31546

                            #14
                            Legend.
                            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                            Comment

                            • FN Phat
                              I ♥ gateway sex
                              • Feb 2009
                              • 8691

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                              It's Mennonite, you putz.
                              fair enough. I did break Taco with a Mennonite family, sans dad, last night at Taco Bell. My boy was spitting game at their daughter and the moms were not too happy that I thought it was funny.
                              I'm your huckleberry.


                              "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

                              Comment

                              Working...