Utes changing mascots

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kccougar
    9262
    • Nov 2008
    • 7020

    #1

    Utes changing mascots

    Does Oregon know something Ute fans don't? Photo from Oregon's new Football Performance Center - you'd hate to have to rip something out and change it if changes were coming soon...

    "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV
  • Moliere
    One man.....one pie
    • Oct 2009
    • 27899

    #2
    Looks right to me.

    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

    Comment

    • Surfah
      Where's Wallace?
      • Nov 2008
      • 33726

      #3
      Originally posted by Moliere View Post
      Looks right to me.

      Is that what is, because I couldn't make it out.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

      Comment

      • Omaha 680
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2011
        • 11185

        #4
        Originally posted by Surfah View Post
        Is that what is, because I couldn't make it out.
        From what I can tell, from L to R: Stanford, USC, UCLA, Arizona, ASU, Washington, Donald Duck with a big fork, Oregon State, Colorado, Mystery Bird Team, Cal, Washington State, and the PAC 12 logo.

        Comment

        • kccougar
          9262
          • Nov 2008
          • 7020

          #5
          That would be funny, but no. There is a P12 logo on the far right, but there is a Swoop logo for the U on the middle of the right side.
          "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #6
            Looks like they have plenty of marijuana stocked in that buffet.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • TripletDaddy
              sweet triple
              • Nov 2008
              • 58186

              #7
              Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
              From what I can tell, from L to R: Stanford, USC, UCLA, Arizona, ASU, Washington, Donald Duck with a big fork, Oregon State, Colorado, Mystery Bird Team, Cal, Washington State, and the PAC 12 logo.
              That is the Kal bear next to Sparky. I dont know what that is to the right of the fucla logo. Looks like a cat wearing a Skoal bandit bandanna.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

              sigpic

              Comment

              • kccougar
                9262
                • Nov 2008
                • 7020

                #8
                Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                That is the Kal bear next to Sparky. I dont know what that is to the right of the fucla logo. Looks like a cat wearing a Skoal bandit bandanna.
                Arizona Wildcats
                "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

                Comment

                • TripletDaddy
                  sweet triple
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 58186

                  #9
                  Originally posted by kccougar View Post
                  Arizona Wildcats
                  I know I just dont recall seeing that logo before. Is the cat wearing a fireman's hat??
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • Jeff Lebowski
                    Corporate lackey for Jesus
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 69752

                    #10
                    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    I know I just dont recall seeing that logo before. Is the cat wearing a fireman's hat??
                    Close.

                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                    Comment

                    • kccougar
                      9262
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 7020

                      #11
                      "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

                      Comment

                      • TripletDaddy
                        sweet triple
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 58186

                        #12
                        Those are Ohio State Buckeye colors but that cat cant be a buckeye because it doesn't appear to be committing any crimes in that photo.
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • TripletDaddy
                          sweet triple
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 58186

                          #13
                          Originally posted by kccougar View Post
                          lol. awful.
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Omaha 680
                            Senior Member
                            • Jul 2011
                            • 11185

                            #14
                            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            That is the Kal bear next to Sparky. I dont know what that is to the right of the fucla logo. Looks like a cat wearing a Skoal bandit bandanna.
                            I thought that was a Husky. So the paw print on the right side must be a Husky paw and not a bear. I am an Eagle Scout.

                            Comment

                            • YOhio
                              Hipster Mode
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 26165

                              #15
                              It looks like they changed the mascot from a Ute to a red-tailed hawk.

                              Comment

                              Working...