LaVell and All-Americans in Houston on 1/17

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Green Monstah
    Royal Rooter
    • Aug 2010
    • 13955

    #1

    LaVell and All-Americans in Houston on 1/17

    All:

    Coach Edwards is being honored with a lifetime achievement award by the American Heart Association in downtown Houston on the 17th of January. There is a fundraiser and event there where Coach Edwards will be honored and one of a handful of college coaches will be given the Bear Bryant Coach of the Year award (finalists include Coaches Urban Meyer, Kevin Sumlin, Bill Snyder, and a few others).

    Perhaps the best part of the evening will include the BYU "All-Americans" who will be coming to participate--Steve Young, Ty Detmer, Robbie Boscoe, Jim McMahon, Giff Nielsen will all be there. If there are enough BYU fans, the organizers at the AHA will allow us to have a private reception with Coach Edwards.

    I'm trying to get enough cash together to get a table. If you live in Texas or will be in Texas on January 17th, and are interested, please BM me and I can get you more information.
    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

    "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson
  • Indy Coug
    Heartless Bastard
    • Dec 2008
    • 18747

    #2
    He just had surgery, so will he actually be there?
    Everything in life is an approximation.

    http://twitter.com/CougarStats

    Comment

    • All-American
      Right, as Usual
      • Nov 2008
      • 15665

      #3
      I'm actually going to be in Chicago that day.
      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

      Comment

      • Green Monstah
        Royal Rooter
        • Aug 2010
        • 13955

        #4
        Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
        He just had surgery, so will he actually be there?
        According to the organizers as of today, yes. I guess it is all the more appropriate that it is for the American Heart Association.
        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

        "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

        Comment

        • MarkGrace
          Grooveshark dick tease
          • Dec 2008
          • 31546

          #5
          Sounds fun.
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

          Comment

          • myboynoah
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 21719

            #6
            I will not be able to make it. Please pass along my regards, but not to Bosco. I'm still upset about the pick-6 he threw in that loss to UTEP.
            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

            For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

            Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

            Comment

            • bronson_tyler
              need lights
              • May 2012
              • 21

              #7
              Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
              I will not be able to make it. Please pass along my regards, but not to Bosco. I'm still upset about the pick-6 he threw in that loss to UTEP.
              LOL

              Comment

              • Indy Coug
                Heartless Bastard
                • Dec 2008
                • 18747

                #8
                Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                I will not be able to make it. Please pass along my regards, but not to Bosco. I'm still upset about the pick-6 he threw in that loss to UTEP.
                [YOUTUBE]g8OxZ_USawI[/YOUTUBE]
                Everything in life is an approximation.

                http://twitter.com/CougarStats

                Comment

                • Green Monstah
                  Royal Rooter
                  • Aug 2010
                  • 13955

                  #9
                  Bump.

                  Come on Moliere and Nik!!!!!
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

                  "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

                  Comment

                  Working...