Roll Tide!!! The conference title game weekend thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jeff Lebowski
    Corporate lackey for Jesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 69717

    #76
    Crap. I hate Alabama.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

    Comment

    • MarkGrace
      Grooveshark dick tease
      • Dec 2008
      • 31546

      #77
      Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
      I think the refs just made up a rule right there.
      Made up a rule to give them the ball back at the half yard? Yeah, I wasn't sure what they were going to do. Guess you could just treat it as a fumble, but who picked the ball up?
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

      Comment

      • Portland Ute
        Junior Member
        • Dec 2008
        • 5647

        #78
        Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
        I think the refs just made up a rule right there.
        Yep. It was either a TD or it was Texas ball at their own 20.

        What the hell was that?

        Comment

        • BoylenOver
          Junior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 9146

          #79
          Taylor Martinez is ridiculous.
          "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
          "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

          Comment

          • smokymountainrain
            Impressive Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 22593

            #80
            Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
            Made up a rule to give them the ball back at the half yard? Yeah, I wasn't sure what they were going to do. Guess you could just treat it as a fumble, but who picked the ball up?
            I especially liked the "inadvertent TD signal". That happens every now and then in football where a guy trots into the end zone, but lets go of the ball a split second early, and it gets a TD signal 95% of the time. Wouldn't it be an inadvertent signal every time? First time I've heard that explanation, however.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

            Comment

            • Jeff Lebowski
              Corporate lackey for Jesus
              • Nov 2008
              • 69717

              #81
              Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
              I especially liked the "inadvertent TD signal". That happens every now and then in football where a guy trots into the end zone, but lets go of the ball a split second early, and it gets a TD signal 95% of the time. Wouldn't it be an inadvertent signal every time? First time I've heard that explanation, however.
              Yeah, jut give them the TD and keep playing. Texas is going to win anyway. No need to get a cheap one.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

              Comment

              • smokymountainrain
                Impressive Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 22593

                #82
                Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Yeah, jut give them the TD and keep playing. Texas is going to win anyway. No need to get a cheap one.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

                Comment

                • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                  Time to camp
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 26082

                  #83
                  Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                  "Spike the ball" apparently isn't in Georgia's playbook. So stupid.
                  When you only have 4 plays in the play book you can't waste any.
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

                  Comment

                  • Jeff Lebowski
                    Corporate lackey for Jesus
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 69717

                    #84
                    Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                    Up yours.

                    (And I say that will due respect. )
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                    Comment

                    • MarkGrace
                      Grooveshark dick tease
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 31546

                      #85
                      They just said WI QB torn his ACL three times in 13 mos. How would you even be in the position to do that? Dumb.
                      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                      Comment

                      • Omaha 680
                        Senior Member
                        • Jul 2011
                        • 11182

                        #86
                        We have no solution for Wisconsin's rushing attack right now.

                        Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

                        Comment

                        • MarkGrace
                          Grooveshark dick tease
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 31546

                          #87
                          Jackson Shipley. Now there's a name straight out of Utah. Oh, your kid's name is Jackson too? Yeah, but we spell ours with an X.
                          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                          Comment

                          • Omaha 680
                            Senior Member
                            • Jul 2011
                            • 11182

                            #88
                            Ball and White can get to the edge on Nebraska any time they want. When did the Blackshirts get so slow?

                            Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

                            Comment

                            • Omaha 680
                              Senior Member
                              • Jul 2011
                              • 11182

                              #89
                              Taylor Martinez fumbles A LOT.

                              Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

                              Comment

                              • Jeff Lebowski
                                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 69717

                                #90
                                A Texas win gives OU the B12 title. Hmmm... Dilemma.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                                Comment

                                Working...