Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goatnapper at it again...

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2012/1...ademy-112912w/

West Point has “no official knowledge” of the theft and the two service academies have mutually agreed to not steal mascots, a West Point spokesman said.
    I suppose just like the Israelis and Pakistanis, no lasting peace accord will hold.

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
    http://www.armytimes.com/news/2012/1...ademy-112912w/

I suppose just like the Israelis and Pakistanis, no lasting peace accord will hold.
    When I participated in the abduction of Bill and his grungy compatriots, we dumped the dirty buggers at the Delta Force compound at Fort Bragg. It was quite the operation with us departing West Point at 5:00 pm after East Carolina had beaten us in football, drove down to Annapolis (roughly a 4 hour drive), got ourselves organized, kidnapped the buggers, then two of of us drove them in a Uhaul to Bragg and were then picked up by another classmate in the West Point Flying Club in a Cessna we had rented. It was trully the epitome of our Cold War Air-Land battle doctrine. One of the two Uhaul drivers is now actually a Naval Officer in the SEALS. Our plan was to return them at halftime with ourselves wearing masks and then dive into the Corp of Cadets and amongst the human mosh pit remove the masks. Unfortunately, the best plans were laid aside by an inept JAG officer(?) who dorked it all up. God bless her!
    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
    -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

This new generation could learn a thing or two from you about imagination.

Or maybe they had something really special planned, and it was blown up by an inept JAG wannabe. Some things probably never change.

Comment

Took a tour of the Naval Academy in Anapolis yesterday. It was really a Navy propoganda session. I was proud to know how our very own Goatnapper had taken care of business by in 1996.

Comment

http://www.gruntstyle.com/magazine/2...fight-of-2015/

Comment

We also lost to Fordham in football on Saturday. I am pretty sure Obama is to blame. Who puts blunt objects in a pillow case for a pillow fight, other than Sean Penn in "Bad Boys?"

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
            -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
              We also lost to Fordham in football on Saturday. I am pretty sure Obama is to blame. Who puts blunt objects in a pillow case for a pillow fight, other than Sean Penn in "Bad Boys?"
              Technically it was blunt. Though a better description would have been cylinderical and yummy.

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
                USNA defeated mighty Colgate.
                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

GN, looks like Bill XXXV died.

I found this little tidbit interesting:

All of the goats live in the Annapolis-Baltimore-Washington, D.C. area. The location and the names of the caretakers were not released due to security and safety concerns.
                  They know GN is still out there somewhere...

Comment

Are you sure that he, or one of his buddies, didn't write that article? Why else would the goatnapping in which he participated be highlighted?

"The Navy mascots have been victims of kidnappings over the years. The first reported kidnapping was in 1953, when a group of West Pointers secretly visited the Yard. This would continue throughout the 1990s, and in 1995, West Point took three Bills from a farm and took them to Fort Bragg in North Carolina. They left behind a sheet with "Go Army, Beat Navy" and a drawing of a slashed goat."

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfoot is Cain View Post
                      Are you sure that he, or one of his buddies, didn't write that article? Why else would the goatnapping in which he participated be highlighted?

"The Navy mascots have been victims of kidnappings over the years. The first reported kidnapping was in 1953, when a group of West Pointers secretly visited the Yard. This would continue throughout the 1990s, and in 1995, West Point took three Bills from a farm and took them to Fort Bragg in North Carolina. They left behind a sheet with "Go Army, Beat Navy" and a drawing of a slashed goat."
                      It wouldn't surprise me if he was consulted, but the writing style is nowhere near similar to Napper's posts.

Comment

GN, looks like Bill XXXV died.

I found this little tidbit interesting:

They know GN is still out there somewhere...
                        I am pretty convinced the cause of death was those stale marshmellows we fed him when we were attempting to coax he and his grungy compatriots out of their pen. In the end they were uncooperative so we just jumped their asses and dragged them out through a hole in a fence we clipped and stuffed them into an industrial van for our getaway vehicle.

It was a fun night.

-DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me if he was consulted, but the writing style is nowhere near similar to Napper's posts.
                          I can neither confirm nor deny my participation in the writing of this article. But I can confirm the 1995 sheet incident. As well as stowing them at Ft Bragg. Until that JAG dorked it up it was a brilliantly planned and executed operation. Most ironic part of the story is the West Point Cadet ringleader eventually became a SEAL and thus transferred his commission from the Army to the Navy. I am pretty certain he finally made it to the rank I got out at: Captain!

-DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

It's like they're begging for their goat to be napped again.

bill-the-goat-navy-uniform-.jpg

Comment

It's like they're begging for their goat to be napped again.

[ATTACH]9154[/ATTACH]
                              I am at a loss why Niamatololo hasn't jumped to a better situation. With the land wars winding down and Army hiring Jeff Monken his reign of terror over West Point has come to a glorious halt. There are limited recruits that fit the Academy style of play and Academy lifestyle/demands. Common sense indicates that since Jeff Monken arrived at West Point (we are in year 5 of his tenure) the Black Knights are getting the lions share of that limited pool of recruits. AF will always be a great option for that pool and now with what Monken has rolling I am wondering if Brother Ken shoulda got out when the going was good. Navy might have neat posters but a winning year and a bowl game is looking unlikely for my beloved Squid brethren! Beat 'Em!

-DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Working...
                              X