Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cache Cows! Who needs a (General) Conference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nikuman View Post
    Yeah, that's what my wife's ankle looked like, so I can't second guess that one. Looked nasty.
    The attitude can backfire though as I had my broken wrist for a week before I went to get it checked out.

Comment

• OMG! Doman better update his resume. This is ridiculous.

So if Hill can't go early next year, who is the backup? Isn't Mangum going straight on a mission?
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
        The attitude can backfire though as I had my broken wrist for a week before I went to get it checked out.
        Yeah, my son fell off a chair when he was three and I wanted him to just tough out his owie. And then it turned out to be a buckle fracture.
        Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
          OMG! Doman better update his resume. This is ridiculous.

So if Hill can't go early next year, who is the backup? Isn't Mangum going straight on a mission?
          Olsen and Munns

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
            OMG! Doman better update his resume. This is ridiculous.

Magnum is already at BYU grey shirting and then leaving on a mission.

Comment

• Doman, destroyer of QBs, destroyer of programs, destroyer of what should be BCS seasons.

BYU football has been completely gutwrenching the past two seasons, so much promise wasted.

Comment

• At least someone with a stage is saying what everyone was screaming last night.

@gregwrubell: Hill should not have been running with 1:13 to play last night, but if you run the QB 15-20 times, you're already playing with fire.

@gregwrubell: Whether or not Hill gets hit, the called draw was a blunder. The hit then turns the call from quizzical to catastrophic.

Comment

At least someone with a stage is saying what everyone was screaming last night.

@gregwrubell: Hill should not have been running with 1:13 to play last night, but if you run the QB 15-20 times, you're already playing with fire.

@gregwrubell: Whether or not Hill gets hit, the called draw was a blunder. The hit then turns the call from quizzical to catastrophic.
                  Good on Wrubbel. He seems like a guy that says the party line most of the time, so when he goes off like this it means he's really pissed.
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• You can't make this shit up. Any good OCs out there willing to take a pay cut?
                    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

So is everyone with a twitter account.
                      That makes sense.
                      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

At least someone with a stage is saying what everyone was screaming last night.

I can't wait for Dick Morris to write his article. It is probably going to be a bloodbath!.....
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
                          Not to threadjack (ha), but I still clear plenty of c spines because the other option is irradiating a thyroid (with a big dose if you're ct'ing)--I do have some standards. But a knee x ray is fast, relatively cheap, and harmless. And our patients ARE different just by self-selecting and coming to the ER.

Really...it's just not worth the fight.
                          Just seeing the injury occur I would want an X-ray. You can get combined ligament injury and fracture. There may be an avulsion fracture or an impaction fracture of the anterior plateau. It is a relatively cheap study and allows me to feel comfortable in allowing patients to put weight on the leg.
                          "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Not sure if it was brought up in the thread or not. But I thought running option, and pitching the ball, right before the soon-to-be infamous final play was stupid, dangerous (from a fumble standpoint; not a injur your young star standpoint, that was the next play), and one more nail in the Doman coffin

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              I can't wait for Dick Morris to write his article. It is probably going to be a bloodbath!.....
                              Who's that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                                Not sure if it was brought up in the thread or not. But I thought running option, and pitching the ball, right before the soon-to-be infamous final play was stupid, dangerous (from a fumble standpoint; not a injur your young star standpoint, that was the next play), and one more nail in the Doman coffin
                                It's stupid they ran it once, but its absolutely asinine they ran it twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X