No announcement yet.

Parking in Boise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before you all make your post-game meal plans, you should be aware that your tickets will have Carl's Jr. coupons on them.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
      (

Is it a common technique at these things to pour water on your fries? So gross.
      Takeru Kobayashi made it popular when he destroyed the field in the Coney Island hotdog eating contest.

Comment

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
        Takeru Kobayashi made it popular when he destroyed the field in the Coney Island hotdog eating contest.
        I was there that first year he won!
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

We used to visit Big Jud's in Archer way back when it first opened. I had my pic on the wall. It's actually a pretty tasty burger. And Jud is big. As was his fullet rocking wife.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            I was there that first year he won!
            Was that serendipitous or by design? Planning a vacation around competitive eating raises your pop culture street cred higher still, if that's possible.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
              Was that serendipitous or by design? Planning a vacation around competitive eating raises your pop culture street cred higher still, if that's possible.
              My wife and I were in NYC for the week on vacation and that was one of the things I wanted to check out. I was actually standing really close and took some good pics. I will have to dig them up. He was such a little dude and the woman standing behind him assigned to hold up a sign indicating how many frankfurters he had eaten could barely keep up. As an aside, as most people know Nathan's are pretty disgusting so eating even one is impressive.

sigpic

Comment

I'm still waiting for the Utah State game to start.
                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Oh good. Players state publicly that they still support bronco. That is a good sign.

also, bronco sez: "most unified team ever!"

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/cougars...s-byu.html.csp

sigpic

Comment

I once criticized russet potatoes before a game with Boise State and RCV freaked out. While my opinion of russets hasn't changed (I'm a yukon gold guy) I won't repeat it out of respect for RCV and we also lost that game. Don't want to jinx the fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                      I once criticized russet potatoes before a game with Boise State and RCV freaked out. While my opinion of russets hasn't changed (I'm a yukon gold guy) I won't repeat it out of respect for RCV and we also lost that game. Don't want to jinx the fellas.

Also, I like little red potatoes, especially when they are part of a Cajun boil.

Russetts are large, dry, and made less desirable mashed potatoes that Yukon Golds.
                      "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                        Thinking like a freak!
                        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post

Also, I like little red potatoes, especially when they are part of a Cajun boil.

Russetts are large, dry, and made less desirable mashed potatoes that Yukon Golds.
                          I held back when Moliere called BSU Trucker St. and almost lost it when BITF called BSU Whitetrash but saying Russets are less desirable than Yukon Golds is really starting to piss me off.

Comment

Yukon Gold are way better than Russet. RC, time to make the switch.

I also like those little purple potatoes. I'm not sure they taste any different, but they look cool.
                            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Jason Shepherd @kslshep ·
                              Robert Anae said they hope to have Jamaal Williams back for BSU

Jason Shepherd @kslshep ·
                              @ctbills20 said he is cleared to play and will suit up against Boise State.

Comment

Red potatoes all the way.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X