BYU v. Boise State - Predictions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bag
    Junior Member
    • Jul 2009
    • 148

    #76
    BYU|24
    BSU|28

    Comment

    • Parrot Head
      Operation Hot Mother
      • Nov 2008
      • 2322

      #77
      BYU|17
      BSU|27
      I have nothing else to say at this time.

      Comment

      • Uncle Ted
        The Big 12 money shot.
        • Apr 2010
        • 28853

        #78
        BYU|24
        BSU|21
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

        Comment

        • YOhio
          Hipster Mode
          • Nov 2008
          • 26165

          #79
          BSU|17
          BYU|27

          Comment

          • PaloAltoCougar
            Semper infra dignitatem
            • Nov 2008
            • 16940

            #80
            Originally posted by YOhio View Post
            BSU|17
            BYU|27
            pelagius is not going to like this one bit. LA Ute's flagrant disregard of pelagius's instructions is apparently contagious.

            Comment

            Working...