U vs. Y '12

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DU Ute
    RIP CUF
    • Dec 2008
    • 7393

    #1036
    There it is. BYU has been flirting with that all night.
    "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
    "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
    "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

    Comment

    • eldiente
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2009
      • 311

      #1037
      Originally posted by Topper
      GAme over. Fuck you Riley.
      You sir are an embarrassment

      Comment

      • MarkGrace
        Grooveshark dick tease
        • Dec 2008
        • 31546

        #1038
        Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        Un. Fucking. Believable.
        This made me laugh. I don't know why.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

        Comment

        • Maximus
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 6024

          #1039
          FUCKING SHIT NELSON GET THE HELL OUT

          Comment

          • OceanBlue
            Junior Member
            • May 2012
            • 860

            #1040
            Ugly

            Comment

            • Parrot Head
              Operation Hot Mother
              • Nov 2008
              • 2322

              #1041
              ugh, time to find the backup supply of cookies to make it through the game.
              I have nothing else to say at this time.

              Comment

              • YOhio
                Hipster Mode
                • Nov 2008
                • 26165

                #1042
                Nice return, Mike Hague!

                Comment

                • CJF
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 8497

                  #1043
                  Utah cannot move the ball. BYU has 17 minutes to get two scores. They will do it. At worse, this game goes to overtime for BYU. I still think they win in regulation.
                  A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

                  Comment

                  • MarkGrace
                    Grooveshark dick tease
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 31546

                    #1044
                    This is exactly the game I was expecting. I felt like they weren't going to do much, but we'd shit ourselves just enough for them to win.
                    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                    Comment

                    • Parrot Head
                      Operation Hot Mother
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 2322

                      #1045
                      HEADS IN THE GAME!! Stop with the penalties!
                      I have nothing else to say at this time.

                      Comment

                      • Maximus
                        Senior Member
                        • Sep 2009
                        • 6024

                        #1046
                        Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                        This is exactly the game I was expecting. I felt like they weren't going to do much, but we'd shit ourselves just enough for them to win.
                        because we do that every year

                        Comment

                        • MarkGrace
                          Grooveshark dick tease
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 31546

                          #1047
                          Originally posted by CJF View Post
                          Utah cannot move the ball. BYU has 17 minutes to get two scores. They will do it. At worse, this game goes to overtime for BYU. I still think they win in regulation.
                          10 points feels like 100 right now. We're 3/4 through this game and don't have one single successful drive yet.
                          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                          Comment

                          • YOhio
                            Hipster Mode
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 26165

                            #1048
                            Ute fans are bringing it loud.

                            Comment

                            • byu71
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 22070

                              #1049
                              I thought Bronco's mantra is we will out execute. Look at the dumb penalties.

                              Comment

                              • creekster
                                It is NOT a monkey!
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 22661

                                #1050
                                Come on. Enough of the language. It's a game.
                                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                                Comment

                                Working...