The Taysom Hill Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byu71 View Post
    Half of those going after you are dumbasses and want to be in with the cool guys that go after you.

Good comeback to DH, but I do count him in the cool guy category except when he disses me.
    We have a "cool club", which consists of lawyers, doctors, engineers, investors, CPAs and financiers discussing twenty somethings' athletic prowess? As my teenagers are wont to say, after twenty-five, you can't be cool any more. (I almost left out an apostrophe to allow DH to comment).
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
      weird, it's almost like that's how averages work

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
        I didn't follow Winston's season. I didn't realize he bounced around like that. The point that worries me is that Taysom will pound it on the ground when he doesn't hit the pass consistently.

How many passes over twenty yards has Taysom completed this year? I am actually glad he is working on the short to medium range, as that is where BYU can win.
        All QBs "bounce around like that". I suppose you'd rather whine about Taysom going 3 and out when he doesn't hit the pass consistently?

Comment

We have a "cool club", which consists of lawyers, doctors, engineers, investors, CPAs and financiers discussing twenty somethings' athletic prowess? As my teenagers are wont to say, after twenty-five, you can't be cool any more. (I almost left out an apostrophe to allow DH to comment).

Comment

• I'm convinced at this point that Topper learned everything he knows about football from Playstation set on the easiest AI.
            Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
              weird, it's almost like that's how averages work
              "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
              "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
              This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
              "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
              "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                All QBs "bounce around like that". I suppose you'd rather whine about Taysom going 3 and out when he doesn't hit the pass consistently?
                I want him to be alive by the end of the season, and not on crutches.

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pheidippides View Post
                  I'm convinced at this point that Topper learned everything he knows about football from Playstation set on the easiest AI.
                  Hah. Never played a video game after Pong.

Comment

• Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                    https://www.google.com/search?q=wont...x-a&channel=sb
                    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• He speaks Japanese as his first language. Forgive him.

Comment

If your teenagers are older than 25, they aren't teenagers anymore. This is how aging works. It's even less complicated than averages.
                        Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                        Stop being even dumber than Topper.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

I didn't follow Winston's season. I didn't realize he bounced around like that. The point that worries me is that Taysom will pound it on the ground when he doesn't hit the pass consistently.

How many passes over twenty yards has Taysom completed this year? I am actually glad he is working on the short to medium range, as that is where BYU can win.
                          I'd much rather have a QB who can't run when his passing is off.
                          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pheidippides View Post
                            I'm convinced at this point that Topper learned everything he knows about football from Playstation set on the easiest AI.
                            The real problem with watching football, is we watch it not how game film unfolds. We don't see the depth of the game.

I wish we had somebody like Tomahawk Nation has. They break down every play.

http://www.tomahawknation.com/

It would be fun to see people diagramming plays, demonstrating the successes and failures.

Comment

The real problem with watching football, is we watch it not how game film unfolds. We don't see the depth of the game.

I wish we had somebody like Tomahawk Nation has. They break down every play.

http://www.tomahawknation.com/

It would be fun to see people diagramming plays, demonstrating the successes and failures.
                              You're in luck:

http://www.byutv.org/show/317c8aff-4...?airdates=true

AFREV_Large.jpg

After Further Review (AFR) is hosted by broadcast veteran Dave McCann and features lively discussion and film room-style analysis for each BYU football game. Dave and his Review Crew will break down key plays and sequences from the previous BYU football game using the network’s new high-tech analysis technology. They will also analyze and make predictions about the Cougars' next game.
                              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• This thread has taken a turn for the hilarious.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X