No announcement yet.

The Taysom Hill Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I couldn't sleep last night so I watched the 1st half again. Taysom made quite a few plays where he kept the play alive and made a good pass rather than ducking his shoulder and running. Last year that didn't happen very often, that's huge.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      I couldn't sleep last night so I watched the 1st half again. Taysom made quite a few plays where he kept the play alive and made a good pass rather than ducking his shoulder and running. Last year that didn't happen very often, that's huge.
      Amen, brother.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        I couldn't sleep last night so I watched the 1st half again. Taysom made quite a few plays where he kept the play alive and made a good pass rather than ducking his shoulder and running. Last year that didn't happen very often, that's huge.
        I hope you are right. It was impossible to tell what was going on downfield with the th cameras and I was curious as to whether he was seeing his different options or not.

Comment

• I didn't make it home for the whole game, and forgot to record it. Taysom looked awesome, though. A question for you football know-it-alls: does he have any pro potential?
          sigpic
          "Outlined against a blue, gray
          October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
          Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboy View Post
            I didn't make it home for the whole game, and forgot to record it. Taysom looked awesome, though. A question for you football know-it-alls: does he have any pro potential?
            Not sure that I meet the qualifier, but that hasn't really stopped me before.

Taysom has all the tools to be a pro. He's a little shorter than the prototype, but he has plenty of arm strength and escapability. His accuracy and decision - making were very good against UConn. If he can do that consistently against quality opponents, then a lot of GM's will be interedted.
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• That TD run was just something else.
                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• This game will definitely be a power player in the old spank bank.

Last edited by Commando; 09-06-2014, 08:11 PM.
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Taysom Hill was so good in high school here in the 208 that he made the kids from Preston High look almost inept as the defenders from the Texas Longhorns!

Admit it folks, some of you want to be from the 208 so you can ride the Taysom4Heisman Train!
                    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                    -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
                      Taysom Hill was so good in high school here in the 208 that he made the kids from Preston High look almost inept as the defenders from the Texas Longhorns!

Admit it folks, some of you want to be from the 208 so you can ride the Taysom4Heisman Train!
                      Quit living on borrowed glory, California boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                        Quit living on borrowed glory, California boy.
                        He is almost as bad as MarkGrace and his seattle lovefest.

Comment

• I wish Taysom was from Seattle. Instead Seattle(ish) representation at the QB position has been Drew Miller, Matt Berry, Jake Heaps and Billy Green.
                          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                            I wish Taysom was from Seattle. Instead Seattle(ish) representation at the QB position has been Drew Miller, Matt Berry, Jake Heaps and Billy Green.
                            Not much luck with boys from Washington. Maybe the 208 is heralding things to come with Taysom and Tanner on the horizon.
                            "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                              I wish Taysom was from Seattle. Instead Seattle(ish) representation at the QB position has been Drew Miller, Matt Berry, Jake Heaps and Billy Green.
                              What a moran, bone up on QBU history dumbass. The original #6 was from Seattle!
                              Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                              -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                              -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
                                What a moran, bone up on QBU history dumbass. The original #6 was from Seattle!
                                Thee #9 was from Davis County, UTAH

Comment

Working...
                                X