The Taysom Hill Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
    True. Watching that game I thought how if Zach Wilson was in there he would have done even better. He is elite.

Though it really is hard to do better than 75% completion % in the NFL. Taysom had a great game.
    He would have thrown the ball better, but to fair to Taysom, Zach wouldn't have run for that TD and the defense would be coming after Zach more because they wouldn't have to worry about him running.
    "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• I love Taysom and really want him to be successful but, man, he just doesn’t look very comfortable throwing the ball

Comment

• Nope. He had a shockingly low wunderlich score. With time, he can make the throws. But under pressure, he struggles mightily. I’m telling you, the money for Taysom is in the slot. He could be all-pro.
        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• I heard they were missing some pieces on the O-line for their pass protection package. Maybe that's it but he did just fine. Kicking the crap out of the Broncos on Sunday might not be at the top of everybody's bucket list, but I thought it was great.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Brother Hill is looking good against the Falcons today. Needs to throw another TD here.

Comment

• Just like that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                Just like that!
                Taysom had a bad 4th quarter but the defense bailed him out. He really needs to cover up the football when he gets in space. I don't remember him having fumbling issues at BYU, but NFL coaches have identified a problem and are exposing it. I'm guessing he's near the top of the league in fumbles.

Comment

• Originally posted by wapiti View Post
                  Taysom had a bad 4th quarter but the defense bailed him out. He really needs to cover up the football when he gets in space. I don't remember him having fumbling issues at BYU, but NFL coaches have identified a problem and are exposing it. I'm guessing he's near the top of the league in fumbles.
                  The fumble in the 4th was an attempted pass. He has to be quicker at making his decisions. It was a last second decision to throw it away and it got knocked out during the throwing motion. That isn’t a fumbling issue that was an Indecisiveness issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                    The fumble in the 4th was an attempted pass. He has to be quicker at making his decisions. It was a last second decision to throw it away and it got knocked out during the throwing motion. That isn’t a fumbling issue that was an Indecisiveness issue.

That wasn't the fumble I was referring to. He also fumbled on the Saints final possession on a designed run as the Saints simply needed one first down to put the game away. He got lucky and the ball went out of bounds. Otherwise, it was Falcons ball, down 5, on the NO 25 with 1:30 left and 1 timeout. That fumble was catastrophic had it not gone out of bounds.

He has 7 fumbles in the last 4 weeks and 9 on the year. I'm guessing that's leading the league as a percentage of plays.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post

There was also that fumble on the sideline when he was running, so he needs to improve ball security.

Comment

• Originally posted by wapiti View Post
                        That wasn't the fumble I was referring to. He also fumbled on the Saints final possession on a designed run as the Saints simply needed one first down to put the game away. He got lucky and the ball went out of bounds. Otherwise, it was Falcons ball, down 5, on the NO 25 with 1:30 left and 1 timeout. That fumble was catastrophic had it not gone out of bounds.

He has 7 fumbles in the last 4 weeks and 9 on the year. I'm guessing that's leading the league as a percentage of plays.
                        Ah gotcha. I forgot about it because nothing came of it but you are right.

Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Taysom shilling for Idaho Potaoes now - I just saw his spot during the Potato Bowl.

I think Taysom pitching anything is great - get paid, Taysom! - but that was a pretty lame/boring commercial.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                            Taysom shilling for Idaho Potaoes now - I just saw his spot during the Potato Bowl.

I think Taysom pitching anything is great - get paid, Taysom! - but that was a pretty lame/boring commercial.
                            Doing a solid for his home state. I'll look past it just this once.
                            τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                              Taysom shilling for Idaho Potaoes now - I just saw his spot during the Potato Bowl.

Make Potatoes Sexy Again!
                              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• I see in the midst of Alvin Kamara's record-setting 6 TDs they gave Taysom one, too. Alvin probably should have gotten that one, too, TBH.

BUT, that's 7 straight NFL games with a TD, which is a pretty cool stat for a "Non-QB" NFL QB.
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Working...
                                X