Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are any of these games this weekend from Utah being broadcast

outside of Utah?

They don't seem to sport a lot of interest for non-Utahns. Maybe the Utah-USU game is not quite a foregone conclusion, but the BYU-Weber game should be. That doesn't stop the broadcast of Florida's or Oklahoma State's games of slaughter, but BYU is a not in those leagues.
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Originally posted by Topper View Post
    outside of Utah?

They don't seem to sport a lot of interest for non-Utahns. Maybe the Utah-USU game is not quite a foregone conclusion, but the BYU-Weber game should be. That doesn't stop the broadcast of Florida's or Oklahoma State's games of slaughter, but BYU is a not in those leagues.
    BYU's game will be broadcast internationally in stunning HD on BYUtv.
    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

The Utah v Utah St game is on espn2.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost_Student View Post
        Delayed or third tier live rights?
        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Delayed or third tier live rights?
          It looks like it's live.

http://byutv.org/schedule/daily/2012/9/8/17
          Not that, sickos.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost_Student View Post
            So it will be on HD in Utah, and non-HD internationally.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
              You can also watch BYUTV online in HD.
              "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

outside of Utah?

And that is why it is nice to have your own television station.
                "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                  Wonderful, my joy at watching the game in low-def could be enhanced if they bring back Jay Monsen to do the announcing.

Man, I hate low def; it's like watching the game as painted by Monet near the end of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                    Wonderful, my joy at watching the game in low-def could be enhanced if they bring back Jay Monsen to do the announcing.

Man, I hate low def; it's like watching the game as painted by Monet near the end of his career.
                    And low-def on an HDTV result in ultra-low def. I almost feel like I need to hit up craigslist to pick up a nice 30" CRT just for the 6 games on BYU TV.
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                    X