Cream o' Weber: The Cougars destroy the Wildcats Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #1

    Cream o' Weber: The Cougars destroy the Wildcats Thread

    I am not going to this game!

    That being said, BYU will probably win by 30+ points.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic
  • Donuthole
    Official Outgayer
    • Nov 2008
    • 25276

    #2
    I'm betting on my alma mater to win outright.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

    There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

    Comment

    • Moliere
      One man.....one pie
      • Oct 2009
      • 27898

      #3
      I'm predicting that Doman will be about as creative with the offense in this game as DDD was in making the title to this thread.
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

      Comment

      • lambdacoug
        Junior Member
        • Oct 2011
        • 3981

        #4
        I'm going to go out on a limb and say Alisa gets 100 yards.
        Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
        - Howard Aiken

        Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
        - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

        Comment

        • Rickomatic
          Junior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 617

          #5
          the number ones need to be out of this game by half time.

          Comment

          • Bo Diddley
            Senior
            • Jul 2012
            • 18812

            #6
            Originally posted by Moliere View Post
            I'm predicting that Doman will be about as creative with the offense in this game as DDD was in making the title to this thread.
            I'm predicting that Doman doesn't open the play book. Save that for when we need it!

            Comment

            • Moliere
              One man.....one pie
              • Oct 2009
              • 27898

              #7
              Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
              I'm predicting that Doman doesn't open the play book. Save that for when we need it!
              Is there an echo in here?
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

              Comment

              • Jeff Lebowski
                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                • Nov 2008
                • 69746

                #8
                I think I might go fishing that day. Weber freakin' State. Gag...
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                Comment

                • The_Douger
                  Athletic Supporter
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 5413

                  #9
                  I'm going to run a half marathon that morning. Then I'm going to watch it from my couch with a Gatorade IV, like tom Holmoe intended.
                  Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

                  Comment

                  • il Padrino Ute
                    Junior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 19161

                    #10
                    DDD, you need to be more up to date on current events in the real world. Cream 'O Weber is no more.
                    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                    Comment

                    • Indy Coug
                      Heartless Bastard
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 18747

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      I think I might go fishing that day. Weber freakin' State. Gag...
                      It's a helluva lot better than Northern Freaking Colorado.
                      Everything in life is an approximation.

                      http://twitter.com/CougarStats

                      Comment

                      • MarkGrace
                        Grooveshark dick tease
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 31546

                        #12
                        I'm predicting the lb'ers will have a field day with these guys.
                        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                        Comment

                        • Art Vandelay
                          Striving for mediocrity
                          • Jul 2009
                          • 10516

                          #13
                          Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                          I'm predicting the lb'ers will have a field day with these guys.
                          You don't have to be nasty, just because your beloved Weebs, are in for a Tommy Lee-on-the-drums type beat down.

                          Comment

                          • originalsocal
                            Senior Member
                            • Dec 2009
                            • 1632

                            #14
                            Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                            DDD, you need to be more up to date on current events in the real world. Cream 'O Weber is no more.
                            Cream-o Weber/Highland...Quality Check...bum bumity bump!

                            Comment

                            • pellegrino
                              miserere me
                              • Jan 2009
                              • 12100

                              #15
                              Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                              DDD, you need to be more up to date on current events in the real world. Cream 'O Weber is no more.
                              it lives on in the collective memory of millions.
                              Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                              God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                              Alessandro Manzoni

                              Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

                              pelagius

                              Comment

                              Working...