You be trippin'?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post

Have you ever been there? Why would you have to go to South Bend?
    Hi.

http://www.flysbn.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Viking View Post
      He's giving you shit because Notre Dame is outside the city limits.
      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
        He's giving you shit because Notre Dame is outside the city limits.
        Yes, but his reading comprehension is lacking.

Comment

Viking, that's cool you are flying directly into South Bend. Will it be a private charter plane?
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
            Viking, that's cool you are flying directly into South Bend. Will it be a private charter plane?
            What's it tail number so we can track it? I wonder if it will stop in Dallas.
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
              I'll be arriving via Atlanta on a little, highly exclusive air service called "Delta Connection". Ever heard of it?

Comment

I'll be arriving via Atlanta on a little, highly exclusive air service called "Delta Connection". Ever heard of it?
                I thought you were a high roller :sad:
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

PROPRIETARY!!

Comment

Just bought the ND tickets. Should be fun.
                    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Just got my ND tickets. Lower section corner, row 44.

Comment

Just got flight for ND game, now Ill start scavenging for tickets I guess.

Comment

Booked my flight for the Utah game. Hobble Creek and South Mountain on Friday, game on Saturday.

Comment

I just set up our trip to Seattle to catch the Utah-UW game and the Seahawk-Jets game the next day. I booked it through Redzonetravel. We will see if they become a go to for future trips.
                            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                              I just set up our trip to Seattle to catch the Utah-UW game and the Seahawk-Jets game the next day.

Smart thinking . . . You won't even have to leave the stadium!

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                                Smart thinking . . . You won't even have to leave the stadium!
                                I actually think they will have to leave the stadium overnight.
                                Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                                X