Utah @ Oregon tickets

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
    Time to camp
    • Nov 2008
    • 26082

    #1

    Utah @ Oregon tickets

    I put this up a while ago. I am turning in my ticket order on Friday, I called my contact at the Duck Athletic Fund the other day and I can get up to 20 tickets for Utah. They are $55 a piece. Respond here or shoot me a PM and I will be glad to get them for you.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke
  • YOhio
    Hipster Mode
    • Nov 2008
    • 26165

    #2
    No thanks.

    So what are you planning on doing this year?

    "Andre Smith Still Suspended!!!"

    Comment

    • cougjunkie
      *Banned*
      • Nov 2008
      • 23223

      #3
      I am going down to the watch the Beavers take on UNLV this year. If you thought you saw a lot of Beaver in Vegas before, wait until OSU comes to town.
      *Banned*

      Comment

      Working...