The Official "Things Older Than Brian Johnson" Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Indy Coug
    Heartless Bastard
    • Dec 2008
    • 18747

    #1

    The Official "Things Older Than Brian Johnson" Thread

    Lebowski's haircut.
    Everything in life is an approximation.

    http://twitter.com/CougarStats
  • DU Ute
    RIP CUF
    • Dec 2008
    • 7393

    #2
    1984
    "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
    "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
    "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

    Comment

    • Jeff Lebowski
      Corporate lackey for Jesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 69752

      #3
      Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
      Lebowski's haircut.


      Lebowski's BYU National Champs t-shirt.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

      Comment

      • Senioritis
        Mr. Crimson Lover
        • Nov 2008
        • 694

        #4
        Star Tours.

        Comment

        • Pheidippides
          Liberal Feminazi
          • Nov 2008
          • 14759

          #5
          Britney Spears
          Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

          Comment

          • creekster
            It is NOT a monkey!
            • Nov 2008
            • 22661

            #6
            An embarrassingly large proportion of my tie collection
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

            Comment

            • Senioritis
              Mr. Crimson Lover
              • Nov 2008
              • 694

              #7
              Several of PaloAltoCougar's chest hairs.

              Comment

              • Jeff Lebowski
                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                • Nov 2008
                • 69752

                #8
                Half of the BYU offensive line.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                Comment

                • il Padrino Ute
                  Junior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 19161

                  #9
                  Know-it-all message board dweebs.
                  "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                  "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                  Comment

                  • Indy Coug
                    Heartless Bastard
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 18747

                    #10
                    Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                    Know-it-all message board dweebs.
                    The bug up IPU's ass.
                    Everything in life is an approximation.

                    http://twitter.com/CougarStats

                    Comment

                    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                      Time to camp
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 26082

                      #11
                      Originally posted by nikuman View Post
                      Britney Spears
                      Lol
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

                      Comment

                      • wally
                        <><><><><><><><>
                        • Jun 2010
                        • 4137

                        #12
                        Buggy whips

                        betamax

                        laserdisc

                        I could go on....

                        Comment

                        • smokymountainrain
                          Impressive Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 22593

                          #13
                          Jamie Moyer's pro career.
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

                          Comment

                          • Pheidippides
                            Liberal Feminazi
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 14759

                            #14
                            Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                            Lol
                            If that's not the most terrifying thing I can say, I don't know what is.

                            Also considered: Kyle Whittingham's front bum.
                            Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                            Comment

                            • Katy Lied
                              Senior Member
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 9435

                              #15
                              Moonstruck
                              Dirty Dancing
                              Lethal Weapon
                              Last edited by Katy Lied; 02-02-2012, 10:17 AM.

                              Comment

                              Working...