Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
    Way to go Zeke!!!

Beast mode indeed.. Excluding delusional DDD of course but he's just sour as usual. Word is still pending on JL, YO delusional status as they have yet to express gnashing of teeth etc...

http://medinagazette.northcoastnow.c...man-tradition/
    Ezekiel Elliott had a great second half against Indiana. Credit also needs to go to Urban and for finding a way to avoid what was shaping up to be a huge upset. In contrast, Nebraska and Riley decided to continue to throw deep, because that's what the defense was giving them, even through their QB was struggling with throwing accurately and their receivers were dropping balls. Nebraska graduated its talented RB and doesn't have Zeke, but they had enough to beat Illinois if they would have stayed on the ground like the Buckeyes. So Congrats to the Buckeyes on the win and for not embarrassing the B1G. Wish I could say the same about the Huskers. That opening day win by BYU is looking less impressive each week. But there is still enough season left for redemption.
    “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
    "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

Way to go Zeke!!!

Beast mode indeed.. Excluding delusional DDD of course but he's just sour as usual. Word is still pending on JL, YO delusional status as they have yet to express gnashing of teeth etc...

No gnashing from me. I only post and care about Ohio State when bad things happen to them. Otherwise I ignore.

Comment

Way to go Zeke!!!

Who is tOSU going to almost lose to this week?
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

My PSOA (Posting Stupid Obscene Anonymous) group has helped me grow..
          Watching the infamous video might have had a similar effect on you.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

My PSOA (Posting Stupid Obscene Anonymous) group has helped me grow..
            no judgment here man, whatever gets it done for you within the confines of the law. just not my thing.
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paperback Writer View Post
              Ezekiel Elliott had a great second half against Indiana. Credit also needs to go to Urban and for finding a way to avoid what was shaping up to be a huge upset. In contrast, Nebraska and Riley decided to continue to throw deep, because that's what the defense was giving them, even through their QB was struggling with throwing accurately and their receivers were dropping balls. Nebraska graduated its talented RB and doesn't have Zeke, but they had enough to beat Illinois if they would have stayed on the ground like the Buckeyes. So Congrats to the Buckeyes on the win and for not embarrassing the B1G. Wish I could say the same about the Huskers. That opening day win by BYU is looking less impressive each week. But there is still enough season left for redemption.
              Hopefully thy can get on track. But I am concerned as Riley would not have been my choice.

I really like Zeke. Dude is a good kid and stays out of trouble. I hope Urban ride that train the rest of the season and his chance of winning the Heisman will increase..

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                Who is tOSU going to almost lose to this week?
                Maryland..

Comment

• If BYU hired Urban Meyer, I'd find another team to root for as a matter of principle.

I wonder what medical condition he'll come down with in order to leave Columbus for the Texas job?
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Big 1G Offensive Player of the week
                    I'm wondering what the heck Big 1G is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                      If BYU hired Urban Meyer, I'd find another team to root for as a matter of principle.

I wonder what medical condition he'll come down with in order to leave Columbus for the Texas job?
                      urb never leaves tosu for another college job

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                        urb never leaves tosu for another college job
                        Because? He's seemed just fine with job hopping in the college ranks so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by SandYFan View Post
                          because he won't

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                            because he won't
                            Makes sense.
                            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by SandYFan View Post
                              Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                              because he won't
                              He won't because Urban Meyer has his "dream job". He's from Ohio. He won't leave tOSU unless he's fired. Which could occur at any moment after winning a NC last year, being on a current 18-game win streak, and going 43-3 over 3+ seasons.
                              “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
                              "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

• His last "dream job" was Notre Dame.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X