THE (tm) Official End of ... THE (tm) Ohio St. ... Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
    Can't imagine why he has yet to throw out any option himself.. Well. I can imagine why...

Oh, and stop coming to his rescue to deflect the bet that would humiliate him...
    I can imagine since Mormons don't participate in gambling.
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• very surprising that dabrockster is following mark schultz in his enthusiasm for homosexual anal sex
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
        ONE poster. Those locations were a possible option. Ya'll love to make fun of wrestling and that poster. If he is so confident in his team then step up. he should have nothing to worry about..

The Sign, I figured he would like it, as the losing team returns and some stooge is sitting there holding a poster saying whatever he wants..

Sports gear. This is more about posting in the SE for all to mock (Figured you and YO, JL etc, would be drooling at the possibility to say shit once a week along with HFN).

But it seems all of you are not so eager to make a bet.

Oh, and finally, this isn't your bet so piss of...
        Maybe JL is drolling at the possibility since he gets you so well. But not me. I'm okay with not seeing a picture of you in Oregon gear.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          Maybe JL is drooling at the possibility since he gets you so well. But not me. I'm okay with not seeing a picture of you in Oregon gear.
          What is "drolling"?
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            What is "drolling"?
            I have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

• Nothing personal dabrock, just part of my superstitious nature I never enjoy betting on Oregon regardless of what I feel the outcome will be. I do feel that fair warning I should tell you that I am planning on crossing off every superstition I have for this game so the supernatural power could very well be on Oregon's side. I even sent a lucky bottle of scotch to landpoke as his scotch drinking has been very favorable to the Ducks in the past. JL or others with Austin connections I need a local donut shop in Austin to pick up the game day dozen on the drive up to Dallas. TIA.

I am a little upset that I didn't get as good of tickets this time as I did for the Auburn championship game so the chance of being spotted on TV by the CS crew is not as good.
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                Nothing personal dabrock, just part of my superstitious nature I never enjoy betting on Oregon regardless of what I feel the outcome will be. I do feel that fair warning I should tell you that I am planning on crossing off every superstition I have for this game so the supernatural power could very well be on Oregon's side. I even sent a lucky bottle of scotch to landpoke as his scotch drinking has been very favorable to the Ducks in the past. JL or others with Austin connections I need a local donut shop in Austin to pick up the game day dozen on the drive up to Dallas. TIA.

I am a little upset that I didn't get as good of tickets this time as I did for the Auburn championship game so the chance of being spotted on TV by the CS crew is not as good.
                I can't help you, but I have heard that they have some great new donut shops there. Let me do a little research with my Austin connections.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Nothing personal dabrock, just part of my superstitious nature I never enjoy betting on Oregon regardless of what I feel the outcome will be. I do feel that fair warning I should tell you that I am planning on crossing off every superstition I have for this game so the supernatural power could very well be on Oregon's side. I even sent a lucky bottle of scotch to landpoke as his scotch drinking has been very favorable to the Ducks in the past. JL or others with Austin connections I need a local donut shop in Austin to pick up the game day dozen on the drive up to Dallas. TIA.

See if they have a donut shop that puts an egg on top of a donut Texas style.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                    See if they have a donut shop that puts an egg on top of a donut Texas style.
                    I thought a Texas style donut was just a giant donut.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

I thought a Texas style donut was just a giant donut.
                      Word to the wise. Don't look up Texas Donut on the Urban Dictionary.

Comment

I can't help you, but I have heard that they have some great new donut shops there. Let me do a little research with my Austin connections.
                        Here you go:

Round Rock Donuts or Mrs. Johnson's Bakery on Airport. Also the decadent donuts with toppings at Gourdough's.

Comment

Here you go:
                          Thank you, this is an important part of gameday.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

Round Rock Donuts
                            FYI Round Rock Donuts was featured on Man vs Food.

Comment

If you are a superstitious Oregon fan, then I would think you need some VooDoo Donuts from Portland. Swing by on the way to the airport?

Comment

• Originally posted by Crockett View Post
                                FYI Round Rock Donuts was featured on Man vs Food.
                                yes. it was basically a normal donut that was just big. nothing special about the flavor.
                                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X