THE (tm) Official End of ... THE (tm) Ohio St. ... Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
    DB, that joke will never get old. Just roll with it.

And come on, I came here to say nice things about Ohio State!
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

You should just be happy I refrained from using profanity..

And Yes.. It is old. Beyond old. Like banging the bones that are now dust of the horse you have beaten to death.. OLD..

Still refraining..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You should just be happy I refrained from using profanity..

And Yes.. It is old. Beyond old. Like banging the bones that are now dust of the horse you have beaten to death.. OLD..

Still refraining..
        OK. I accept your apology for not reading my original post carefully.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

That was part of the video I linked!

My videos are safe, dude.

Comment

• backpack kid flossing seems way more complex, more intricate and more moving parts than the moon landing. So, on technical difficulty I say backpack kid flossing is cooler. On theme, I would say doing moon-landing related formations while playing songs about space is cooler.

Caveat: I have never been in a marching band so I have no idea what would be deemed cooler by band geeks and whether everyone moving in unison is actually easier or harder than lots of separate intricate moving parts.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
              backpack kid flossing seems way more complex, more intricate and more moving parts than the moon landing. So, on technical difficulty I say backpack kid flossing is cooler. On theme, I would say doing moon-landing related formations while playing songs about space is cooler.

Caveat: I have never been in a marching band so I have no idea what would be deemed cooler by band geeks and whether everyone moving in unison is actually easier or harder than lots of separate intricate moving parts.
              Neither one is too difficult.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                Neither one is too difficult.
                Moon landing is way cooler.
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• THE (tm) Official End of ... THE (tm) Ohio St. ... Thread

Bless You Nick Bosa!!!! Like a True Buckeye..

https://es.pn/336lqAq

Last edited by dabrockster; 10-08-2019, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Bless You Nick Boss!!!! Like True Buckeye..

Mayfield’s was way better.

Comment

• Bosa is at home, so that makes no sense.
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• This is my least favorite thread. It is right in front of all threads dedicated to Trump.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/SwZ9UhZuGnA

Comment

The solution is to never say nice things about Ohio State.
                            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                              The solution is to never say nice things about Ohio State.
                              Apparently!

Comment

Bless You Nick Bosa!!!! Like a True Buckeye..

That was lame. And he could do it 100 times and it still wouln't diminish the ass-kicking Mayfield gave THE OSU on their own field.

Comment

Working...
                                X