THE (tm) Official End of ... THE (tm) Ohio St. ... Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    Brock you made your own bed with your rant about Texas and the high school logo. Now the chicken have come back to roost.
    LOL. Do you actually think they ever left? They have have perched on this thread and drool’d for every opportunity to roost.

It is expected..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
      LOL. Do you actually think they ever left? They have have perched on this thread and drool’d for every opportunity to roost.

It is expected..

I'd be happy to post the (tm) tweet about The (tm) Ohio State University attempted trademark in a different thread. Let me know where it'd better fit.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
        I'd be happy to post the (tm) tweet about The (tm) Ohio State University attempted trademark in a different thread. Let me know where it'd better fit.
        You seem to have the impression that I care.

News Flash. I don’t. In fact, it’s rather funny to see all the attention and then subsequent bitching due to the attention. It comical.

I will say, Season is quickly approaching so this is to be expected too. Thanks bam excited to see Ryan take over and what he is going to do. With Fields at QB it will be interesting.

Comment

You seem to have the impression that I care.

News Flash. I don’t. In fact, it’s rather funny to see all the attention and then subsequent bitching due to the attention. It comical.

I will say, Season is quickly approaching so this is to be expected too. Thanks bam excited to see Ryan take over and what he is going to do. With Fields at QB it will be interesting.

So with all of your flailing about on this issue of trademarks, you mean to leave the impression that you don't care?

Comment

You seem to have the impression that I care. News Flash. I don’t.
            That's definitely the impression that you are giving.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
              So with all of your flailing about on this issue of trademarks, you mean to leave the impression that you don't care?
              Since SC’s original post there has been 21 posts from tOSU haters and 6 (Now 7) posts from myself. 2 of them actually related to the trademark topic and the rest just in response to shit..

What fuck are you talking about flailing.

Comment

Since SC’s original post there has been 21 posts from tOSU haters and 6 (Now 7) posts from myself. 2 of them actually related to the trademark topic and the rest just in response to shit..

Dude. Why are you dropping f-bombs if you don't care?
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• This was a great troll job by tOSU’s rival:

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    This is now the best thread title on the entire site.
                    Thanks for drawing my attention to the recent change. That is awesome. Bravo.
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• THE State Ohio (scared to write it the other way. I can't afford an attorney) kind of gets rid of Urban, and somehow become more unlikable?!?! That is an impressive feat.

Comment

Plus you started that separate thread about how Texas is a piece of shit for going after your alma mater for using their trademarked image and then later claimed tOSU would never stoop so low.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          Dude. Why are you dropping f-bombs if you don't care?
                          I drop f-bombs when I don't care. I've had to reduce my usage of the f-word here to only necessary circumstances, because of your policy that I have some limited use of the f-word and not telling me the number. It's really fucked up.
                          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                            I drop f-bombs when I don't care. I've had to reduce my usage of the f-word here to only necessary circumstances, because of your policy that I have some limited use of the f-word and not telling me the number. It's really fucked up.
                            wait until he institutes the new limitation on beer references. Your ass will be gone before the puck drops in Chicago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                              wait until he institutes the new limitation on beer references. Your ass will be gone before the puck drops in Chicago.
                              I will have no problem with limitation on beer references. Now if he limits the amount that I can talk about Pokemon Go, then we are going to have a real problem.
                              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                                I will have no problem with limitation on beer references. Now if he limits the amount that I can talk about Pokemon Go, then we are going to have a real problem.
                                JL, any problem with instituting a limit on Pokemon Go references?
                                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X