No announcement yet.

THE (tm) Official End of ... THE (tm) Ohio St. ... Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wear this yellow shirt sometimes. Not sure if it's technically maize, but close enough.

Comment

• Could this year be the end?? It would mirror his time at Florida..

https://247sports.com/college/ohio-s...ays-123436960/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
        This just in: Urban Meyer in serious negotiations with Nebraska, USC, regarding professional future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          There's this maize colored shirt of which I'm quite fond. I think you'd like it, even.

That's clearly goldenrod. And I'm willing to bet that it fades considerably from there over time.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
            [ATTACH]9150[/ATTACH]
            Butternut squash.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Could this year be the end?? It would mirror his time at Florida..

https://247sports.com/college/ohio-s...ays-123436960/

That is awesome.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                That is awesome.

Here is hoping we get that second one this year..

Comment

Here is hoping we get that second one this year..

Ha. Nice work, Brock.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Dp_9FkfWsAAIKb7.jpg

Comment

• May God bless Purdue and the Trent family.

Comment

• Comment

• absolute shit pumping. love it.
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Hooray!
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• twitter: “really cool of purdue to beat cancer in front of tyler “
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X