Armed Forces Bowl!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    I'm hanging out in this thread until someone deletes the thread with the anal sex pics.
    ????
    "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Originally posted by kccougar View Post
      ????
      Don't go searching. Stay here until it is safe to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
        Don't go searching. Stay here until it is safe to leave.
        Okay, everyone can come outside now. Nothin' to see here. It was a stupid spam post.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
          Okay, everyone can come outside now. Nothin' to see here. It was a stupid spam post.
          Thanks.
          "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

It's officially Tulsa. How exciting!

Now, someone can bust out a witty title for the game thread....

Comment

Originally posted by Viking View Post
              Fugly in Fort Worth
              Showdown in Cowtown
              These wouldn't work for a game in Dallas.
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by kccougar View Post
                ????
                Don't act all innocent!
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                  These wouldn't work for a game in Dallas.
                  Oh, I hadn't realized Carter was under construction. This means Clueless and I will have to arrive in Dallas one day earlier for the game.

So:
                  Silence of the Turtles: BYU vs. X
                  Cougar on Cougar: BYU v. uHO
                  Central Expressway or Bust: BYU vs. X
                  Duel in Dallas: BYU vs. X

Comment

Don't act all innocent!
                    My money is on El Joto as the perpetrator. Figures.

Comment

Anyone know how we got bamboozled out of Houston in this game? They end up in the Ticket City Bowl which I don't think is a CUSA bowl. What a disappointing end to a disappointing season

Comment

Originally posted by Hsaru View Post
                        Anyone know how we got bamboozled out of Houston in this game? They end up in the Ticket City Bowl which I don't think is a CUSA bowl. What a disappointing end to a disappointing season
                        TicketCity Bowl is a C-USA bowl. C-USA doesn't have a selection order of bowls either from what I read. Seems like all the Big Ten bowls decided to pass on Penn State due to the Sandusky stuff. Good match-up though (Houston vs. Penn State).

Comment

My vote is on:
                          Golden Slumbers: BYU vs. Tulsa

Comment

Originally posted by UtahJazzFan88 View Post
                            TicketCity Bowl is a C-USA bowl. C-USA doesn't have a selection order of bowls either from what I read. Seems like all the Big Ten bowls decided to pass on Penn State due to the Sandusky stuff. Good match-up though (Houston vs. Penn State).
                            If I was Southern Miss I would want to burn down the CUSA offices if they gave the #2 team in the conference a matchup against a ranked Penn State and they get a WAC team in the Hawaii Bowl as a reward for blowing out Houston. And Houston is leaving in all likelihood, why give them the reward. I bet Southern Miss would much rather play a 9-3 BYU in a game that some of their fans will be able to travel to. All around BYU got hosed with Tulsa.

Comment

Originally posted by Hsaru View Post
                              If I was Southern Miss I would want to burn down the CUSA offices if they gave the #2 team in the conference a matchup against a ranked Penn State and they get a WAC team in the Hawaii Bowl as a reward for blowing out Houston. And Houston is leaving in all likelihood, why give them the reward. I bet Southern Miss would much rather play a 9-3 BYU in a game that some of their fans will be able to travel to. All around BYU got hosed with Tulsa.
                              If it was any other bowl besides the Hawaii Bowl, I would feel Southern Miss' sympathy lol. The Hawaii Bowl didn't want Tulsa since they were in it last season.

I find it stupid that the C-USA Champion doesn't even go to the Liberty Bowl, read on Twitter that there's an out clause or something if there's 9 SEC eligible teams, than it's SEC vs. Big East.

Comment

I'm hanging out in this thread until someone deletes the thread with the anal sex pics.
                                Yeah, I was not expecting to see that when I clicked on that thread.

I may go to the armed forces bowl. And then again I may not. I have to see if the family is up for a drive.
                                Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X