The Lee Corso "Ah, f*** it" thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • oxcoug
    Dolphins Rape Hipsters
    • Dec 2009
    • 5309

    #1

    The Lee Corso "Ah, f*** it" thread

    I'd heard about this but only now watched the video.

    We all know about inadvertent f-bombs. I understand that LA Ute is known to thoughtlessly hit the 'f' button from time to time. But this one comes in the middle of Corso's shtick, not in some off-air moment or in a casual aside.

    So - is this just senility kicking in? Or is it Corso taking advantage of the leeway we like to give older folks on this stuff?

    And what are FCC guidelines on this stuff - is it up to ESPN alone to take action? Or cld the FCC fine ESPN?

    Rivals is the best resource for recruiting and high school sports. Find all of your favorite team's information or browse our advanced player database.
    Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

    It can't all be wedding cake.
  • il Padrino Ute
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 19161

    #2
    Whatever the reason for him saying that, I will say that I thought it was awesome. Corso rocks!
    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

    Comment

    • Green Monstah
      Royal Rooter
      • Aug 2010
      • 13979

      #3
      Haha. Thats hilarious. Dont know why we shoukd freak too much over a word you hear on elementary school Playgrounds.
      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

      "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

      Comment

      • Jeff Lebowski
        Corporate lackey for Jesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 69747

        #4
        Hilarious.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

        Comment

        • Pheidippides
          Liberal Feminazi
          • Nov 2008
          • 14759

          #5
          I was not offended except by the significant portion of my day I spent rolling on the ground laughing.
          Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

          Comment

          • woot
            Resident Science Cop
            • Nov 2008
            • 5531

            #6
            The FCC has no jurisdiction. His little apology was just to make sure none of their more prudish viewers boycott ESPN or something. It was pretty funny.

            I really hope they retire him after this season though. I woke up in plenty of time to watch all of CGD, but didn't . Corso is just too painful. They need to retire him quickly before senility becomes his legacy.

            Comment

            • U-Ute
              Non member
              • Aug 2009
              • 2071

              #7
              George Carlin would be proud.

              Comment

              • oxcoug
                Dolphins Rape Hipsters
                • Dec 2009
                • 5309

                #8
                Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                Haha. Thats hilarious. Dont know why we shoukd freak too much over a word you hear on elementary school Playgrounds.

                I wasn't the least "freaked" I was, like everyone in this thread, hugely amused.

                But I am interested to hear that you think I spend time on elementary school playgrounds.
                Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

                It can't all be wedding cake.

                Comment

                • U-Ute
                  Non member
                  • Aug 2009
                  • 2071

                  #9
                  Originally posted by oxcoug View Post
                  I wasn't the least "freaked" I was, like everyone in this thread, hugely amused.

                  But I am interested to hear that you think I spend time on elementary school playgrounds.
                  You don't seem to be denying it.

                  Comment

                  Working...