BYU vs. The other, other Aggies (NMSU)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MarkGrace
    Grooveshark dick tease
    • Dec 2008
    • 31546

    #46
    Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
    Is this Corby Eason's last home game too?
    And The Hobbit's as well
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

    Comment

    • San Juan Sun
      Kicked to the curb
      • Dec 2009
      • 9214

      #47
      Announcer: "BYU's defense has been solid on third down this year..."

      "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

      - Ty Cobb

      Comment

      • San Juan Sun
        Kicked to the curb
        • Dec 2009
        • 9214

        #48
        Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
        And The Hobbit's as well
        I'll miss Falslev.
        "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

        - Ty Cobb

        Comment

        • USUC
          Chronic Poseur
          • Apr 2010
          • 8795

          #49
          Heaps really likes the long balls.

          Comment

          • San Juan Sun
            Kicked to the curb
            • Dec 2009
            • 9214

            #50
            "Has good velocity."

            "Sounded like it."
            "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

            - Ty Cobb

            Comment

            • Jeff Lebowski
              Corporate lackey for Jesus
              • Nov 2008
              • 69716

              #51
              Uh-oh. Looked like the old Heaps on that series.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

              Comment

              • Shaka
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2008
                • 10450

                #52
                I posted I accidentally posted in the BRM thread that although I missed the first five minutes from what I saw JAke has been playing well.....Except the last two throws.

                Comment

                • San Juan Sun
                  Kicked to the curb
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 9214

                  #53
                  No pass rush this series.
                  "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                  - Ty Cobb

                  Comment

                  • UtahJazzFan88
                    Jazz | Utes | Raiders
                    • Oct 2011
                    • 1678

                    #54
                    Not that it matters for you guys since it's an easy win, but NMSU looks a lot more talented than what Idaho and San Jose State was.

                    Comment

                    • San Juan Sun
                      Kicked to the curb
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 9214

                      #55
                      3rd dorn, get ready for 8 man soft zone.
                      "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                      - Ty Cobb

                      Comment

                      • jay santos
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 13652

                        #56
                        Is it common for a QB to wear gloves? Dude throws a ball that looks like he's wearing mittens.

                        Comment

                        • Shaka
                          Senior Member
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 10450

                          #57
                          Originally posted by UtahJazzFan88 View Post
                          Not that it matters for you guys since it's an easy win, but NMSU looks a lot more talented than what Idaho and San Jose State was.
                          They are actually pretty decent. Walker is a good coach.

                          Also their QB has Riley style cajones.

                          Comment

                          • Shaka
                            Senior Member
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 10450

                            #58
                            Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                            Is it common for a QB to wear gloves? Dude throws a ball that looks like he's wearing mittens.
                            Jimmy Mac wore gloves on both hands quite a bit during his NFL days.

                            Comment

                            • Shaka
                              Senior Member
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 10450

                              #59
                              The Super Mario music for JJ is kind of funny. Kudos to ESPN.

                              Comment

                              • jay santos
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 13652

                                #60
                                Hsaru, did you notice the zone blocking on that sweep?

                                Comment

                                Working...