BYU vs. Idaho: Does this even warrant a game thread?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • creekster
    It is NOT a monkey!
    • Nov 2008
    • 22661

    #121
    If that QB coulod hit an iopen guy it might be a different game
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

    Comment

    • San Juan Sun
      Kicked to the curb
      • Dec 2009
      • 9214

      #122
      Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
      ESPN says JJ has had 3 carries. Hadn't really noticed.
      JJ and Juice have played mostly, with Kariya getting a couple of carries. I must keep missing Alisa (but I got to make a solid Viking joke ou of it, so it's good).
      "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

      - Ty Cobb

      Comment

      • LiveCoug
        LA Ute loves me
        • Nov 2008
        • 18488

        #123
        Roughing the kicker. Lame.

        Comment

        • smokymountainrain
          Impressive Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 22593

          #124
          Originally posted by creekster View Post
          If that QB coulod hit an iopen guy it might be a different game
          Generally the case when playing BYU's pass defense. Receivers will be open all game.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

          Comment

          • San Juan Sun
            Kicked to the curb
            • Dec 2009
            • 9214

            #125
            Dumb penalties at critical times.
            "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

            - Ty Cobb

            Comment

            • UtahJazzFan88
              Jazz | Utes | Raiders
              • Oct 2011
              • 1678

              #126
              Good god, couldn't Navy or Army's option offenses been able to play BYU instead of this? At least they are a more intriguing matchup than this.

              Comment

              • San Juan Sun
                Kicked to the curb
                • Dec 2009
                • 9214

                #127
                Romney "F-oon-ga" with the tackle.
                "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                - Ty Cobb

                Comment

                • San Juan Sun
                  Kicked to the curb
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 9214

                  #128
                  Frazier with a nice hit/poor tackle.
                  "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                  - Ty Cobb

                  Comment

                  • USUC
                    Chronic Poseur
                    • Apr 2010
                    • 8793

                    #129
                    Right in his damn hands.

                    Comment

                    • Coach McGuirk
                      1
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 12109

                      #130
                      gotta catch that Apo.

                      Comment

                      • smokymountainrain
                        Impressive Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 22593

                        #131
                        Originally posted by USU Coug View Post
                        Right in his damn hands.
                        Yep. Nice touch on that one.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

                        Comment

                        • All-American
                          Right, as Usual
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 15665

                          #132
                          Originally posted by USU Coug View Post
                          Right in his damn hands.
                          That's just not fair to Heaps.
                          τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

                          Comment

                          • San Juan Sun
                            Kicked to the curb
                            • Dec 2009
                            • 9214

                            #133
                            Sweet 3rd effort by Kariya to get the first down.
                            "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                            - Ty Cobb

                            Comment

                            • smokymountainrain
                              Impressive Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 22593

                              #134
                              First down, no thanks to the O-line's blocking on that run.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

                              Comment

                              • UtahJazzFan88
                                Jazz | Utes | Raiders
                                • Oct 2011
                                • 1678

                                #135
                                Riley Nelson taken to the hospital for X-Rays, shoulder injury.

                                Comment

                                Working...