Originally posted by TripletDaddy
View Post
BYU vs. Idaho: Does this even warrant a game thread?
Collapse
X
-
Lark with wheels."Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."
- Ty Cobb
Comment
-
-
Is anyone else happy when we get behind in down and distance so we can see lark drop back to throw?Dyslexics are teople poo...
Comment
-
I think Idaho is expecting us to run now."Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."
- Ty Cobb
Comment
-
He said he only wants 2 weeks with him though so maybe it's hello Tim brown summer camp!Dyslexics are teople poo...
Comment
-
lol
Batman tries to reveal his true identity but is thwarted by the cutaway to the BYU cheerleaders."You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."
"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."
Comment
-
Comment
-
True or False: BYU fans will storm the field when the clock runs out?Fitter. Happier. More Productive.
sigpic
Comment

Comment