Can someone help me with this.
I assumed
Tier 1: contract with network to broadcast X amount of games per year, they get first right of refusal on all big games
Tier 2: contract with a second network to take leftovers the primary broadcaster doesn't want. Typically will be broadcast on regional channels or a conference owned network.
Tier 3: contract with a school owned network or a network only interested in one school, broadcasting locally (like a KJAZZ?), only picking up games that aren't picked up by Tier 1,2.
Is this right or am I missing something?
I assumed
Tier 1: contract with network to broadcast X amount of games per year, they get first right of refusal on all big games
Tier 2: contract with a second network to take leftovers the primary broadcaster doesn't want. Typically will be broadcast on regional channels or a conference owned network.
Tier 3: contract with a school owned network or a network only interested in one school, broadcasting locally (like a KJAZZ?), only picking up games that aren't picked up by Tier 1,2.
Is this right or am I missing something?
Comment