Week 9 Open Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LiveCoug
    LA Ute loves me
    • Nov 2008
    • 18488

    #151
    Wow.

    Comment

    • TripletDaddy
      sweet triple
      • Nov 2008
      • 58186

      #152
      Boo.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • YOhio
        Hipster Mode
        • Nov 2008
        • 26165

        #153
        That was a rather unceremonious ending.

        Comment

        • Blueintheface
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 15382

          #154
          The strength and conditioning coach for Stanford needs a raise.
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

          "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #155
            Luck is a good dude. Hard to dislike him. He is a good leader and is always in control
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • old_gregg
              scaly man fish
              • Nov 2009
              • 16915

              #156
              Does anyone like lane kiffin?
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

              Comment

              • Guest

                #157
                Lol. Brent lets everyone know Stanford covers.

                Comment

                • Blueintheface
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2009
                  • 15382

                  #158
                  Luck speaking of atonement.
                  "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                  "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                  Comment

                  • TripletDaddy
                    sweet triple
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 58186

                    #159
                    Well, that was a gut punch.

                    Like I said, reminds me of last year.
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • dabrockster
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2009
                      • 10947

                      #160
                      I feel better now. Thanks Buckeyes.. Belima.. SUCK IT!!!

                      Comment

                      • Blueintheface
                        Senior Member
                        • Sep 2009
                        • 15382

                        #161
                        Wow did I miss some good games today.
                        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                        "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                        Comment

                        • Color Me Badd Fan
                          Senior Member
                          • Jan 2009
                          • 12519

                          #162
                          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                          Luck is a good dude. Hard to dislike him. He is a good leader and is always in control
                          He's a good dude, but damn he's got to lose that neckbeard.
                          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

                          Comment

                          • SeattleUte
                            Faith crisis consultant
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 20837

                            #163
                            7878

                            Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                            That was a rather unceremonious ending.
                            no, twas bit chin.
                            When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                            --Jonathan Swift

                            Comment

                            • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                              Time to camp
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 26082

                              #164
                              Originally posted by 8BR View Post
                              Lol. Brent lets everyone know Stanford covers.
                              I wanted Stanford to win at the start of the game, listening to Mushmouth cheer wildly the whole broadcast had me pulling for SC by the middle of the 4th quarter. Pathetic.

                              What a great football game with an awful ending. The play not the outcome.
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

                              Comment

                              • Surfah
                                Where's Wallace?
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 33726

                                #165
                                I didn't watch a single game today.
                                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                                -Turtle
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...