BYU v. Idaho State - Predictions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • byu71
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 22070

    #61
    BYU | 47

    ISU | 14

    Comment

    • Omaha 680
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2011
      • 11181

      #62
      BYU|48
      Old Pokey High|13

      Comment

      • UteStar
        Sexiest Poster in Town
        • Nov 2008
        • 2419

        #63
        BYU|50
        ISU|10

        Comment

        • old_gregg
          scaly man fish
          • Nov 2009
          • 16915

          #64
          BYU|38
          ISU|6
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

          Comment

          • falafel
            loves to talk on things
            • Mar 2009
            • 37986

            #65
            Originally posted by camleish View Post
            BYU|38
            ISU|6
            We put up 38 on Oregon State. You don't think we can beat that against a FCS school?
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

            Dig your own grave, and save!

            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

            Comment

            • Clark Addison
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 10308

              #66
              BYU|42
              IDS|14

              Comment

              • doctorcoug
                To Win is to Honor Him
                • Jun 2009
                • 2273

                #67
                BYU|49
                ISU|21
                Last edited by doctorcoug; 10-22-2011, 12:02 PM.
                "Don't expect I'll see you 'till after the race"

                "So where does the power come from to see the race to its end...from within"

                Comment

                • Clueless
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2011
                  • 40

                  #68
                  BYU|54
                  The fruits of independence|17

                  Another viking-by-proxy prediction for my beloved who has yet to pony up a sufficient bribe to be able to come back.

                  Comment

                  • USUC
                    Chronic Poseur
                    • Apr 2010
                    • 8792

                    #69
                    BYU|52
                    Idaho State|17

                    Comment

                    • San Juan Sun
                      Kicked to the curb
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 9214

                      #70
                      BYU|55
                      ISU|17
                      "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                      - Ty Cobb

                      Comment

                      • SCcoug
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 7625

                        #71
                        BYU|55
                        ISU|10

                        Comment

                        Working...