Wynn's Health

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kccougar
    9262
    • Nov 2008
    • 7020

    #1

    Wynn's Health

    What's Wynn's status? In the KALL post-game interview last night I heard Kyle Whittingham say that Wynn's non-throwing shoulder was hurt and they would know more by today or Monday how serious it is, though he said, "It doesn't look good".

    He also mentioned that it is a reaggrevation of the same injury he suffered in the BYU game.
    "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV
  • MartyFunkhouser
    Disciple of RNGesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 18751

    #2
    Originally posted by kccougar View Post
    What's Wynn's status? In the KALL post-game interview last night I heard Kyle Whittingham say that Wynn's non-throwing shoulder was hurt and they would know more by today or Monday how serious it is, though he said, "It doesn't look good".

    He also mentioned that it is a reaggrevation of the same injury he suffered in the BYU game.
    Trolling for new smack to use I see.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

    Comment

    • LA Ute
      Receiver of Memory
      • Nov 2008
      • 19512

      #3
      Originally posted by kccougar View Post
      What's Wynn's status? In the KALL post-game interview last night I heard Kyle Whittingham say that Wynn's non-throwing shoulder was hurt and they would know more by today or Monday how serious it is, though he said, "It doesn't look good".

      He also mentioned that it is a reaggrevation of the same injury he suffered in the BYU game.
      Touched as I am by your concern (), I don't know. My guess is it's a separation. Having had one of those myself, I know there is a wide range of severity, from simply needing ice and rest to needing surgery. I read John Hays' bio this morning so I can start getting used to the idea of his being our guy for awhile.
      “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
      ― W.H. Auden


      "God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
      -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons


      "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
      --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

      Comment

      • YOhio
        Hipster Mode
        • Nov 2008
        • 26165

        #4
        Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
        Touched as I am by your concern ()
        He didn't even feign concern. He was just asking a question.

        Comment

        • kccougar
          9262
          • Nov 2008
          • 7020

          #5
          Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
          Trolling for new smack to use I see.
          Not at all.
          "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

          Comment

          • NorthwestUteFan
            אלוף
            • Oct 2010
            • 3384

            #6
            I though the injury against the infernal cougars was the elbow.

            It is too bad, because he was starting to look confident and accurate again, but for the badly thrown pick on the UW 4 yard line.

            Comment

            • LA Ute
              Receiver of Memory
              • Nov 2008
              • 19512

              #7
              Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              He didn't even feign concern. He was just asking a question.
              I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. You mean he's not concerned?
              “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
              ― W.H. Auden


              "God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
              -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons


              "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
              --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

              Comment

              • YOhio
                Hipster Mode
                • Nov 2008
                • 26165

                #8
                Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
                I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. You mean he's not concerned?
                Actually, you did the opposite by implying that he expressed disingenuous concern. Maroon.

                Comment

                • LA Ute
                  Receiver of Memory
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 19512

                  #9
                  Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                  Actually, you did the opposite by implying that he expressed disingenuous concern. Maroon.
                  I'm concerned about you now. And I've never even been on a ship, much less marooned.
                  “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                  ― W.H. Auden


                  "God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                  -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons


                  "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                  --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

                  Comment

                  • TripletDaddy
                    sweet triple
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 58186

                    #10
                    In the spirit of transparency, I feel no concern for Wynn's health.
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • pelagius
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 5288

                      #11
                      Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
                      I'm concerned about you now. And I've never even been on a ship, much less marooned.
                      "You're wrong in this post much more than you're right, but it matters not. And I am no moran. Maroon, I'll cop to." -- LA Ute

                      Comment

                      • LA Ute
                        Receiver of Memory
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 19512

                        #12
                        Originally posted by pelagius View Post
                        "You're wrong in this post much more than you're right, but it matters not. And I am no moran. Maroon, I'll cop to." -- LA Ute

                        http://cougaruteforum.com/showpost.p...postcount=2384
                        Context is everything. I was talking about a different kind of maroon there.
                        Last edited by LA Ute; 10-02-2011, 12:23 PM.
                        “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                        ― W.H. Auden


                        "God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                        -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons


                        "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                        --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

                        Comment

                        • cougjunkie
                          *Banned*
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 23223

                          #13
                          Chad Henne went out with a similar injury for the dolphins today and did not return. Of course Chad Henne is the biggest pussy in the NFL, so at least Wynn is in good company.
                          *Banned*

                          Comment

                          Working...