Ryan Kessman resurfaces...........

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pheidippides
    Liberal Feminazi
    • Nov 2008
    • 14759

    #31
    Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    LOL.. that was great. Kessman is a grade A jackass. He must have been a joy in Provo. How did Hans Olsen get that gig?
    He's almost as much of a jackass as he is a tub of lard. Good hell, I didn't look that fat when I was at 250.
    Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

    Comment

    • The Wankster
      It's not a tumor......
      • Dec 2008
      • 204

      #32
      That was a beat down of epic proportions, and the douche sausage was too funny.
      Let's get on with the gettin' on....

      Comment

      • ewth8tr
        Reverend of Irreverence
        • Nov 2008
        • 2347

        #33
        http://www.cougarboard.com/noframes/...tml?id=4512192
        "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

        Comment

        • BigPiney
          Huge Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 12371

          #34
          would be so funny if true. sadly it is most likely not.

          Comment

          • cougjunkie
            *Banned*
            • Nov 2008
            • 23223

            #35
            That is awesome. First of all if it was scripted then he would not need to get to 240 pounds. If it was a true sanctioned fight he also would not need to reach 240 pounds as the heavyweight division is anything over 205. The kid is an idiot and I do think its funny that he went to CB to post.
            *Banned*

            Comment

            • il Padrino Ute
              Junior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 19161

              #36
              It was scripted, eh?

              Well, I'll give Kessman kudos for really acting like that kick to the midsection hurt him. It was so realistic that I would have never thought he faked it.

              Of course, Kessman should be grateful that it was scripted, as I get the feeling had they really been allowed to fight, he would have really had his hind end handed to him.

              In his defense, I'd probably try to save face too.
              "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


              "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

              Comment

              • LiveCoug
                LA Ute loves me
                • Nov 2008
                • 18489

                #37
                I believe him that it was scripted. That makes sense. But his whole shtick about going down in the second round cause that's what he was told to do is hilarious. He was still trying to claim that he could have taken the MMA dude, but only didn't do it because he had to follow the script. That's funny. The whole storyline of the show being scripted, I believe.

                Comment

                • ewth8tr
                  Reverend of Irreverence
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 2347

                  #38
                  Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                  I believe him that it was scripted. That makes sense. But his whole shtick about going down in the second round cause that's what he was told to do is hilarious. He was still trying to claim that he could have taken the MMA dude, but only didn't do it because he had to follow the script. That's funny. The whole storyline of the show being scripted, I believe.
                  The part I do not believe was scripted was him being a douche sausage. That was real.
                  "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

                  Comment

                  Working...