Week 4 Open Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MartyFunkhouser
    Disciple of RNGesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 18747

    #181
    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    It isn't my fault. I would have wrapped up!!
    No amount of creative emoticon use can make me less mad at you right now.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

    Comment

    • TripletDaddy
      sweet triple
      • Nov 2008
      • 58186

      #182
      Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
      No amount of creative emoticon use can make me less mad at you right now.
      This is how the first half always goes at Tempe. Ask Reggie Bush!
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #183
        :rant:
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • MartyFunkhouser
          Disciple of RNGesus
          • Nov 2008
          • 18747

          #184
          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          This is how the first half always goes at Tempe. Ask Reggie Bush!


          Now finish this.
          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
          --Kendrick Lamar

          Comment

          • Surfah
            Where's Wallace?
            • Nov 2008
            • 33726

            #185
            Now I have seen it all. Burfict intercepts and helps Barkley up and hugs him.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

            Comment

            • MartyFunkhouser
              Disciple of RNGesus
              • Nov 2008
              • 18747

              #186
              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              :rant:
              I just found out what that rant was for. My feed is way behind.

              I'm now furious at you again.
              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
              --Kendrick Lamar

              Comment

              • Jeff Lebowski
                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                • Nov 2008
                • 69687

                #187
                SUU up 24-10 on UNLV in Vegas.

                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                Comment

                • Jeff Lebowski
                  Corporate lackey for Jesus
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 69687

                  #188
                  Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  SUU up 24-10 on UNLV in Vegas.

                  Make that 27-10. Soon to be 34-10.

                  Way to go T-Birds.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                  Comment

                  • TripletDaddy
                    sweet triple
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 58186

                    #189
                    One of these summers someone at SC should set up a time with the defense to work on two things that seem to pop up every single year

                    Up tempo offenses
                    Little RBs with really thick quads that run up the middle.

                    Just a suggestion.
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • Jarid in Cedar
                      CS Institutional Memory
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 13234

                      #190
                      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      Make that 27-10. Soon to be 34-10.

                      Way to go T-Birds.

                      SUU may be the second best team in the state this year(and I am only kinda joking)
                      "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                      "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                      "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                      -Rick Majerus

                      Comment

                      • cowboy
                        Homer Weems
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 5740

                        #191
                        Originally posted by cowboy View Post
                        WYO down 14-0 to the Huskers in the second amd lamdpoke won't answer my texts. I think the beer's got his thumbs.
                        Well, he finally sent me a text that said "Screw you." I can't be certain, but I think he was trying to ask me on a date.

                        Meanwhile, DDD's upset call suggests he suffers from an unfortunate case of premature capitulation.
                        sigpic
                        "Outlined against a blue, gray
                        October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                        Grantland Rice, 1924

                        Comment

                        • LiveCoug
                          LA Ute loves me
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 18488

                          #192
                          So, it looks like we are free to rid ourselves of these hideous avatars? Awesome.

                          Comment

                          • Blueintheface
                            Senior Member
                            • Sep 2009
                            • 15382

                            #193
                            Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post

                            SUU may be the second best team in the state this year(and I am only kinda joking)
                            The Utes will get better.
                            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                            "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                            Comment

                            • Jeff Lebowski
                              Corporate lackey for Jesus
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 69687

                              #194
                              Pick-six. SUU up 41-10 now. Wow.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                              Comment

                              • TripletDaddy
                                sweet triple
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 58186

                                #195
                                Looks like Doman and Heaps are taking over for SC in the red zone.
                                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...