I'm Boycotting the Beef and Cheddar

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Surfah
    Where's Wallace?
    • Nov 2008
    • 33726

    #1

    I'm Boycotting the Beef and Cheddar



    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic
  • SteelBlue
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 8189

    #2
    Ha. Good stuff.

    Comment

    • LiveCoug
      LA Ute loves me
      • Nov 2008
      • 18488

      #3
      Hey, you gotta laugh at yourself after that debacle. That's a Provo Arby's right there. Good for them.

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #4
        Good idea
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • Surfah
          Where's Wallace?
          • Nov 2008
          • 33726

          #5
          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          Good idea
          With some horsey sauce, it's delish.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

          Comment

          • myboynoah
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 21719

            #6
            This will not be difficult for me.
            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

            For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

            Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

            Comment

            • TripletDaddy
              sweet triple
              • Nov 2008
              • 58186

              #7
              Originally posted by Surfah View Post
              With some horsey sauce, it's delish.
              In undergrad, I had a Rewards card type thing called Club Arby's. Every time I bought something there i would get points on my card to cash in later for free food. Tuesdays were double points days. I probably ate about 15 Arby-q sandwiches a month. Along with curly fries and Arby's sauce.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

              sigpic

              Comment

              • MarkGrace
                Grooveshark dick tease
                • Dec 2008
                • 31546

                #8
                Haha. Very funny.
                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                Comment

                • CJF
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 8497

                  #9
                  I saw that on the news tonight. I think the manager said she put it up Friday. So I blame her for the bad karma.
                  A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

                  Comment

                  • Surfah
                    Where's Wallace?
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 33726

                    #10
                    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    In undergrad, I had a Rewards card type thing called Club Arby's. Every time I bought something there i would get points on my card to cash in later for free food. Tuesdays were double points days. I probably ate about 15 Arby-q sandwiches a month. Along with curly fries and Arby's sauce.
                    Funny in college I killed that place when they'd have their 5 for $5. We would have a bag or two of them in the fridge. Tuesdays were reserved for Del Taco.
                    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                    -Turtle
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • TripletDaddy
                      sweet triple
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 58186

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                      Funny in college I killed that place when they'd have their 5 for $5. We would have a bag or two of them in the fridge. Tuesdays were reserved for Del Taco.
                      I thought the five for five was Tuesday's? Iirc the taco bell on 9th had 29 cent taco Monday's. One of days was 29 cents. That was good eats back in the day. Also the McDs on 9th did a similar pig out deal.
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • Surfah
                        Where's Wallace?
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 33726

                        #12
                        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        I thought the five for five was Tuesday's? Iirc the taco bell on 9th had 29 cent taco Monday's. One of days was 29 cents. That was good eats back in the day. Also the McDs on 9th did a similar pig out deal.
                        You forget that I did my undergrad like 20 years after you. They did away with 5 for $5 on Tuesdays and only offered it as a special for a week or two every couple months after that. The Del Taco on Bulldog had tacos 3 for a buck, I think, when I was there on Tuesdays.
                        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • TripletDaddy
                          sweet triple
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 58186

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                          You forget that I did my undergrad like 20 years after you.
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Surfah
                            Where's Wallace?
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 33726

                            #14
                            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            Sorry just being honest.
                            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • USCoug
                              Junior Member
                              • Apr 2011
                              • 249

                              #15
                              Why would anyone eat at Arby's?

                              Comment

                              Working...