This year's hoops & helmets ranking
Collapse
X
-
This year's hoops & helmets ranking
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.
--Jonathan SwiftTags: None
-
Sweet Utah is 2 congrats. Where was Utah in 2007 and 2008?Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
BYU is 15 this year, 5 in 2008 and 8 in 2007.*Banned*
-
It's always about Utah with you, isn't it?Originally posted by cougjunkie View PostSweet Utah is 2 congrats. Where was Utah in 2007 and 2008?
BYU is 15 this year, 5 in 2008 and 8 in 2007.When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.
--Jonathan Swift
Comment
-
Agreed.Originally posted by YOhio View PostIt's quite an accomplishment for a small state like Utah to have two teams in the top fifteen without the resources of the major conference programs.
Unfortunately, those in the alleged major conferences will point to it as proof that their system works."Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill
"I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
Comment
-
Oh yeah? Well, if there was a hoops and helmets in 2005, where was BYU? Huh?Originally posted by cougjunkie View PostSweet Utah is 2 congrats. Where was Utah in 2007 and 2008?
BYU is 15 this year, 5 in 2008 and 8 in 2007.
I didn't think so.
"Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill
"I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
Comment
Comment