BYU vs Ole Miss - Predictions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pelagius
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 5288

    #1

    BYU vs Ole Miss - Predictions

    Game 1 of the BYU prediction contest.

    Remember, the first two lines of a prediction post should take the following form:

    BYU|X
    Ole Miss|Y

    The order is important; BYU should be on the first line. The delimiter is a pipe/vertical bar (|). Remember, it is not a lower case L (l). The pipe/vertical bar key can usually be found above the enter key on your keyboard (as in SHIFT-\). That formatting is important because the data are gathered via automated script.

    Note, you can update or change your prediction up until kickoff. The script automatically will use your last prediction post.
    Last edited by pelagius; 08-26-2011, 10:18 AM.
  • Sullyute
    a day late/a dollar short
    • Jul 2010
    • 3308

    #2
    BYU|28
    Old Miss|20
    "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

    Comment

    • Donuthole
      Official Outgayer
      • Nov 2008
      • 25268

      #3
      Wait, I thought there was already a prediction thread for this game?
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

      There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

      Comment

      • Clark Addison
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 10311

        #4
        BYU|35
        Ol' Miss|20

        Comment

        • happyone
          Board Bookworm
          • Mar 2009
          • 5398

          #5
          BYU|31
          MU|14

          Blue tinted glasses on

          I may be small, but I'm slow.

          A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

          Comment

          • oxcoug
            Dolphins Rape Hipsters
            • Dec 2009
            • 5309

            #6
            BYU|31
            Ole Miss|13

            This is the first time I think I've ever used the delimiter.
            Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

            It can't all be wedding cake.

            Comment

            • beefytee
              Board eye candy
              • Mar 2009
              • 7542

              #7
              BYU|27
              Bulldogs|13

              Comment

              • ERCougar
                Junior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 10978

                #8
                BYU|34
                Ole Miss|14
                At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
                -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

                Comment

                • Goatnapper'96
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 10924

                  #9
                  BYU|17
                  Ole Miss|10
                  Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                  -General George S. Patton

                  I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                  -DOCTOR Wuap

                  Comment

                  • LiveCoug
                    LA Ute loves me
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 18488

                    #10
                    Brigham Young|38
                    Old Mississippi|20

                    Comment

                    • Coach McGuirk
                      1
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 12109

                      #11
                      BYU|27
                      Ole'|20
                      Last edited by Coach McGuirk; 09-03-2011, 01:04 PM.

                      Comment

                      • thesaint258
                        aka Benito Hazard
                        • Jan 2009
                        • 3005

                        #12
                        BYU|27
                        Ole Miss|14
                        Not that, sickos.

                        Comment

                        • pelagius
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 5288

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                          Wait, I thought there was already a prediction thread for this game?
                          This thread is our Ole Miss Prediction Thread, and the only thread with whom we have to do. -- Brigham Young.

                          Comment

                          • Jeff Lebowski
                            Corporate lackey for Jesus
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 69716

                            #14
                            BYU|31
                            Ole Miss|23
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                            Comment

                            • Flystripper
                              Degenerate Gambler
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 14094

                              #15
                              BYU|24
                              Ole' Miss|16
                              Dyslexics are teople poo...

                              Comment

                              Working...