No announcement yet.

The Uniform Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did black become every school's color?

Black uniforms are getting way too common and overused.

Comment

• Originally posted by USCoug View Post
      When did black become every school's color?

Black uniforms are getting way too common and overused.
      What about black fields? Maryland says "Boom female dogs!".
      http://www.beyondusports.com/marylands-field/

Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

• That thing would be an oven. I've heard they have some cooling systems for these now but still......

Comment

• Northwestern's new digs for the season..

More photo's here..
          http://www.nusports.com/view.gal?id=122559

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
            Northwestern's new digs for the season..

More photo's here..
            lol. Those are awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              lol. Those are awful.

Agreed. What's with the road tread running across the jersey.. And the placement of it makes it worse....

I will say this. I thought the cleats were the best looking thing on that uni...

Comment

lol. Those are awful.
                Horrible. Gotta stick with as much black as possible if your main color is purple.
                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                  Northwestern's new digs for the season..

More photo's here..
                  Anyone for a grape soda?
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Nebraska goes stupid.http://www.sportsgrid.com/ncaa-footb...nate-uniforms/

[YOUTUBE]tI_TI23HcoM[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Nebraska goes stupid.http://www.sportsgrid.com/ncaa-footb...nate-uniforms/

[YOUTUBE]tI_TI23HcoM[/YOUTUBE]
                      I am not hearing much positive reaction to these. Especially the black helmets.

Comment

• Oregon has been on a new unis every 3 year plan for the last decade-ish, it looks like the wings on the shoulders will be granted a 4th year as the main version.
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                          I am not hearing much positive reaction to these. Especially the black helmets.
                          Those uniforms are an abomination and I type this as a life-long Nebraska fan. I don't even have Oregon Nike to blame, Nebraska is an Adidas shop. Just when one thinks it cannot get worse, Wisconsin is also an Adidas shop and will soon unviel their new Techfit uniforms. The good news is that these uniforms are only for one game. The bad news is that both Nebraska and Wisconsin will be wearing their new uniforms when they play 9/29/12 in Memorial Stadium in Lincoln. This "unirival" game is themed: "The Quick and the Red". And no, I'm not making this up. I hate it! The only hope is that Wisconsin's Techfit uniforms are much worse and I'm having trouble envisioning that. I had hoped that Wisconsin would be in the same Big Ten division as Nebraska or be their permanent cross-division rival. But if this is what Adidas can impose on this significant game, I don't want any part of it. Players suiting up dressed as clowns!
                          “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
                          "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

• Originally posted by Paperback Writer View Post
                            Those uniforms are an abomination and I type this as a life-long Nebraska fan. I don't even have Oregon Nike to blame, Nebraska is an Adidas shop. Just when one thinks it cannot get worse, Wisconsin is also an Adidas shop and will soon unviel their new Techfit uniforms. The good news is that these uniforms are only for one game. The bad news is that both Nebraska and Wisconsin will be wearing their new uniforms when they play 9/29/12 in Memorial Stadium in Lincoln. This "unirival" game is themed: "The Quick and the Red". And no, I'm not making this up. I hate it! The only hope is that Wisconsin's Techfit uniforms are much worse and I'm having trouble envisioning that. I had hoped that Wisconsin would be in the same Big Ten division as Nebraska or be their permanent cross-division rival. But if this is what Adidas can impose on this significant game, I don't want any part of it. Players suiting up dressed as clowns!
                            Well, the children of the corn's unis could be worse but not by much. They should have stay in the Big 12 where such silliness is not allowed.
                            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                              Well, the children of the corn's unis could be worse but not by much. They should have stay in the Big 12 where such silliness is not allowed.
                              Ha. The worst part of the Nebraska uniforms is that they look like a TexTech ripoff.

Comment

• I actually like this. Reminds me of those cool retro shirts from the 70s
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Working...
                                X