Big 12 Network?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big 12 Network?

ESPN2 is showing the end of the Okie State/Oklahoma game and it is on the Big 12 Network. Did this just happen? Does it not have national distribution? At least I don't see it on Directv.

Is this an issue at all for Oklahoma football Babs?
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Looks like a new name for ESPN plus maybe?

http://www.big12sports.com/ViewArtic...ATCLID=1523659
    Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    ESPN2 is showing the end of the Okie State/Oklahoma game and it is on the Big 12 Network. Did this just happen? Does it not have national distribution? At least I don't see it on Directv.

Comment

OU football airs on ABC and FoxSports. I think this must be for the lesser teams to get at least limited regional coverage. This network contract isn't like the Mountain where the network has exclusive rights to all games in the conference (or at least that was my understanding of how the mountain works).

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
        OU football airs on ABC and FoxSports. I think this must be for the lesser teams to get at least limited regional coverage. This network contract isn't like the Mountain where the network has exclusive rights to all games in the conference (or at least that was my understanding of how the mountain works).
        Yeah in a smart world the MWC would have worked a deal like the B10 or B12 where the league station got the crap and the good games were on ABC/ESPN/Fox Sports.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

Yeah in a smart world the MWC would have worked a deal like the B10 or B12 where the league station got the crap and the good games were on ABC/ESPN/Fox Sports.
          Well, we're happy to get you one gig on ESPN, anyway.
          ;-)

Comment

Working...
          X